Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tie Front Shirt Look

Walter shirt  |  Forever21 jeans  |  J.Crew shoes  |  Nashelle necklace  |  Michael Kors watch

While there are a lot of great options for tie front shirts, you can get the look for free by using shirts you already own. I used a long, loose shirt in a thin fabric to make it easier to tie. When I was pregnant, I used a shorter, tighter shirt and tied it above my bump, with a dress under of course!




I love finding new ways to wear clothes I already own!

Secondhand Stella (March 5, 2012 at 8:00 AM)  

Great idea. I have a longer button down shirt that I can try this with as well.

Check out my jewelry giveaway!

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2012/03/exciting-news-giveaway.html

Skylette from Sequins & Stilettos (March 5, 2012 at 10:01 AM)  

What a great top for this look! Oh, and those skinnies... My heart jumped when I saw the link, but that great color is no longer available. Urban Outfitters has a similar color, but I don't want to spend the extra $$. LOVE this entire look!

romanholiday (March 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM)  

You look adorable! I don't know if I can pull this off (I think I look like I'm trying to either disguise or accentuate my muffin top), but I love the look on others. Have you seen the cover of the new J.Crew catalog? The model is wearing a tie-front shirt with a maxi skirt- the bright colors and styling are lovely. You're so on-trend!

t –  (March 5, 2012 at 3:12 PM)  

Aw you look so cute! The mint green pants are so flattering on you!

christiana (March 5, 2012 at 6:26 PM)  

you look so cute and skinny! love your top

Sandy a la Mode (March 5, 2012 at 9:36 PM)  

LOVE your skinnies! and yes, i love wearing the clothes i wore when i was prego in a different way!

dr.mommy (March 7, 2012 at 8:31 PM)  

ooh if only you can help me dig through my old things and make them new again for me! ;)

Anonymous –  (March 8, 2012 at 1:04 AM)  

howd u lose weight so fast? what did u do? after i got married, i got really fat. please give me tips

Anonymous –  (March 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM)  

I like your outfit, and you look adorable and playful.

Post a Comment