Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birdie Books!

A received one of the Birdie books for her birthday this year. I started flipping through and was completely enamored with the beautiful illustrations. The author/illustrator of these books is Sujean Rim, whose work you've seen on Daily Candy, Tiffany & Co, and Target.





I love the precocious protagonist who reminds me so much of my own little fashionista. After falling in love with Birdie, I went online and ordered a copy of Birdie's Big Girl Shoes and 5 more copies of Birdie's Big Girl Dress for friends. This makes such a great gift for that fashion loving mother-daughter duo in your life!

Order yours here and here!

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files (March 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM)  

Super adorable! I'll have to order one or two! Thanks for sharing.

Lili (March 19, 2012 at 10:51 AM)  

thanks for the heads up! great gifts!

Truly Smitten (March 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM)  

i love her illustrations! makes me itch to pick up my dusty sketchbook!

HIP LIP (March 19, 2012 at 2:12 PM)  

Love these! Thanks for sharing.

Ella Pretty Blog (March 20, 2012 at 12:44 AM)  

I've never heard of these books - but the illustrations are darling - what a great find.

Anonymous –  (March 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM)  

ooh! so fancy!!

Is it weird that I want this book for myself? :)

Johanna (March 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM)  

I have to get these for my daughter....I am such a sucker for illustrations, too!

Jessica Cole (March 21, 2012 at 6:23 AM)  

Wow they look beautiful, I want to order them so I can look at the illustrations myself! Maybe if baby no2 is a girl I can justify ordering them!

Joanna (March 21, 2012 at 7:31 PM)  

LOVE!!! :) Makes me want a little girl!!! Do you have any recommendations for mother-son bonding books? :)

Post a Comment