Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Reads...

I was recently asked to be a part of this monthly joint post with several other bloggers. I thought it sounded like fun so here's the first one.

Question of the month: What's your most sentimental jewelry item - share the story behind it:

Nashelle Initial Necklace

I blogged about this initial necklace here. I got my daughter, A's initial over a year ago and have not taken it off since (except for during massages...I could so go for one right about now!). After my second, D was born 4 months ago, I ordered a matching disc with a D on it and they both hang from the same chain now. I love that I can keep them close to my heart at all times. Check the original post here for details on the chain length and the disc size.

________________________________________________________________________________

I just added new items for sale on my shop pearls and green tea page so be sure to check it out! I'm selling my brand new with tags attached Missoni for Target shawl!! Also, I'll be going through my jeans and dresses in the next few days and posting those as well so keep checking here!!
  •  

Tina Chong (March 6, 2012 at 12:08 PM)  

I have a similar gold charm necklace from Helen Ficalora. I love how it's simple but so meaningful, right? I have a T & A..but getting a Z in a few weeks for my b-day :) I never take it off either..and layer other necklaces on top if I feel like dressing up more.

Beautygirl24 (March 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM)  

Beautiful necklaces. I love personalized jewelry!

Ella Pretty Blog (March 6, 2012 at 3:53 PM)  

I love the look and idea behind your necklace - so pretty!

sahar- the unfashionista (March 7, 2012 at 5:05 AM)  

That's a wonderful necklace :) thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment