Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Floral Denim

American Eagle jeans (now $29!) |  J.Crew t-shirt  |  BCBG vest  |  Vintage brooch on a chain  |  Balenciaga bag  |  Madewell shoes (similar)


These muted floral jeans are from American Eagle and on sale now for $29!  I'll dress it up with a silk tank, blazer and pointy toed pumps or dress it down with a grey sweatshirt and white chucks.  How would you style floral jeans?

Stephanie (October 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM)  

love these!! i've been waiting for them to go on sale =) thanks for the tip!

thepinkmateproject (October 1, 2012 at 11:24 AM)  

Hi thank you for visiting my blog :) nice to hear that you grew up in the Philippines! Love your vest dear! I'm sure you will visit our country again soon!

Vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Melissa (October 1, 2012 at 12:37 PM)  

I guarantee you, I'd never be able to pull those off, so I wouldn't even attempt to style them. :) But you look fantastic, I love these on you!

Katherine (October 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM)  

i really love those light wash jeans - and those shoes are amaaazing!!

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Ella Pretty Blog (October 1, 2012 at 1:04 PM)  

Love the brooch on a chain - such a nice length for a necklace. Am not sure if I'll try the floral jean/printed jean trend - I'm barely getting used to the whole colored denim phenomenon LOL! But it looks lovely and chic on you!

Always Maylee (October 1, 2012 at 1:15 PM)  

You look so amazing, I love the jeans and that vest!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Sheila (October 1, 2012 at 2:48 PM)  

Great look!! I love the jeans and our shoes!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! Keep in touch. :)

xo - Sheila

www.sheislovelyblog.com

20 YORK STREET (October 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM)  

I love the whole outfit and the photos - sooo adorable!

I haven't rocked a lot of florals lately, I should!


oxo,
 
ML
TWENTY YORK STREET
Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET
Recent post: http://www.twentyyork.com/2012/10/jacob-review-sunshine-yellow-collar.html

pretty little things (October 1, 2012 at 5:33 PM)  

love those pants on you! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

t –  (October 1, 2012 at 5:48 PM)  

You always pull off great looks!

Anonymous –  (October 1, 2012 at 6:13 PM)  

great outfit!

it's so effortlessly chic, I love it!

t (October 2, 2012 at 2:03 AM)  

Nice outfit! I love AE for jeans!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Phioxee (October 2, 2012 at 5:55 AM)  

love that American Eagle pants. it's fab on you.

just me,
www.phioxee.com

Susie (October 2, 2012 at 6:46 AM)  

These are really cute – love them paired with the vest, creates a nice boho chic vibe.


Sea and Swank

Amy (October 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM)  

love the long vest paired with these!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

Victoria (October 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM)  

You look fabolous here! I love your bag :)

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

Post a Comment