Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tory Burch Friends and Family


Click here to get 25% off Tory Burch!

As you all know, I'm pretty obsessed with my Tory Burch Eddie flats. I have 2 pairs that I wear all the time (worn recently here, here and here). If you're in the market for a great fitting, super comfy pair of flats, I highly recommend these and what better time to pick them up than when Tory Burch is doing 25% off AND free shipping on the Eddie's!

Anonymous –  (October 5, 2012 at 11:05 AM)  

this is unrelated to your current post, but I was wondering if you wear anything under your white Ts? and do you have any "what was I thinking by wearing that" moments? would love to see if fashionistas make faux pas decisions too.

The_Leather_Skirt_Blog (October 5, 2012 at 12:44 PM)  

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog the other day. I really appreciate everyone that stops by.

BTW... I like your blog, you have a new follower.

http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –  (October 5, 2012 at 3:20 PM)  

a friend of mine works for Tory Burch. She doesn't design any of the accessories (shoes, bags, etc.), and merely makes suggestions on clothing.

SimplyxClassic (October 8, 2012 at 12:39 AM)  

thanks for sharing! gonna go shop now!
thanks for stopping by my page! <3

Jenee C. (October 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM)  

Oh no, will totally hate you for this post once I empty my wallet at Tory Burch. On the other hand, really glad I discovered your blog. You have a new reader :)

xx Jenee C.
{camo meets couture}

JanandJill.com (October 8, 2012 at 1:35 AM)  

OOh thank you so much for sharing this and I love Tory Burch flats. I want to get the leopard flats. Also, thanks for your sweet comment and about the boat shoes, I have a few pairs and wear them all the time, especially with preppy outfits

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Vanessa Mercado (October 8, 2012 at 2:30 AM)  

Great post! Thank you for the comment. Following you now! Kisses from VV!! :)

Post a Comment