Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bauble Bar Picks!

3. Silver Nut Cuff  $28
5. Catbird Rings (hammered, alpha, heart)  $64-$92

I'm a huge fan of Bauble Bar for their affordable, on trend jewelry and wanted to share some of my recent wish list items.  I'm loving strong, simple architectural pieces like the Rose Bracelet, the Nut Cuff, the Square Ring and the Bullet Bib (my favorite!).  I'm an ongoing fan of the barely there rings by Catbird and these Ebony Tear Drops are the perfect example of edgy vintage style.  

What kind of jewelry are you lusting after this Fall?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Jessica (October 3, 2012 at 11:01 AM)  

the first bracelet is really awesome!! lovely blog!

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

Victoria (October 3, 2012 at 1:41 PM)  

I love that necklace!

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

t –  (October 3, 2012 at 4:03 PM)  

Cute! You always find the best stuff!

Unknown (October 3, 2012 at 6:30 PM)  

I love BaubleBar too! You have some great picks here!
-Monica
Caravan of Style

Susie (October 4, 2012 at 7:16 AM)  

I've been really into delicate rings lately, and those Catbird rings are so cute, but I'm really digging that square ring!


Sea and Swank

Erin Gorbach (October 5, 2012 at 1:11 AM)  

I'm OBSESSED with BaubleBar!! I could probably wear everything on their site :)

Erin
livingtheglamlife.blogspot.com

Allison (October 8, 2012 at 12:50 AM)  

They have so many cute things! Love those teardrop earrings!
I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

Unknown (October 9, 2012 at 9:16 PM)  

very stylish and affordable pieces! thanks for sharing :D love your blog so far...if you enjoy my blog too, would you like to follow each other? xo jess
www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

Post a Comment