Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fall Transition Look Book

Gap sweatshirt  |  Aritzia shorts  |  Mackage jacket (similar)  |  Rag & Bone booties  |  Celine bag




I love those Fall days with hints of Summer, when my shorts get to make an encore performance.  I actually love how booties look with bare legs...maybe I need to move to California.  For this warm Fall day, I paired floral shorts with my trusty grey sweatshirt (everyone should own one or three like me!) and threw on my leather jacket.  So glad it fits now.  I bought the jacket when I was pregnant and thought I would never see the day when I could zip it shut but that day has finally arrived.  Yippee!

I've been wearing these Rag & Bone Newbury booties nonstop since I got them and they are really comfortable, considering they are not flats.  I pretty much never wear heels (not even a kitten) when I'm with my kids but these I can handle and if I can do it, you can do it.  They are 20% off now at ShopBop for the Friends & Family sale.  It ends tonight and  some sizes are already selling out so hurry!  

alison*elle (October 17, 2012 at 11:09 AM)  

I love every single piece! Your Mackage is super pretty and of course the booties!

xo, alison*elle

The_Leather_Skirt_Blog (October 17, 2012 at 11:20 AM)  

Cute... very cute!

http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

Unknown (October 17, 2012 at 11:30 AM)  

Love this outfit! Especially the jacket shorts and boots! Such a cute fall look!

http://two-leaf-clover.com

mio (October 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM)  

Love this outfit so much!!! In love with your black boots and the floral shorts, so cute!! I have a fashion and beauty blog too!! Check it out and let me know if you want to follow each other!

Now I follow you with GFC and BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK!! Follow me back if you like please!! We can follow each other, it would be a pleasure!!!
CHECK OUT
THESPARKLINGCINNAMON
TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE

Qué Acierto! (October 17, 2012 at 12:19 PM)  

A look very appropriate for these crazy weather...Nobody knows what to wear as soon it's cold, hot or raining. Great choice.

christiana (October 17, 2012 at 1:36 PM)  

love the whole look from head to toe!! you are looking so good!

Beautygirl24 (October 17, 2012 at 7:59 PM)  

Everything is amazing! Each piece stands out on its own, but they look great also worn together. Love the boots and the Celine :)

Denise Sullivan –  (October 17, 2012 at 9:46 PM)  

Looking good Mama! Love everything about the get up :)

pretty little things (October 18, 2012 at 9:24 AM)  

love the shorts and booties combo! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Caroline (October 18, 2012 at 2:11 PM)  

we're having perfect weather in california! :))) you should come!

Jenee C. (October 22, 2012 at 10:05 AM)  

Um.. can you look anymore amazing! I'm dying over your booties, I've been eyeing those for the longest time already.

xx Jenee C.
{camo meets couture}

Izzy (October 27, 2012 at 7:34 AM)  

cute transition outfit! I love the mix of leather and boots with the spring feel of the florals :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

SewPetiteGal (October 28, 2012 at 11:55 AM)  

Love this combo of leather and floral! Pretty meets tough :)

Anonymous –  (October 31, 2012 at 2:54 PM)  

When r u posting the winner of the shopbop give away ?

Post a Comment