Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shopbop Friends & Family


Just a quick note...Friends & Family sale at SHOPBOP!!! Ends tomorrow so get your shopping in!

I caved and got these Rag & Bone Newbury boots, that are in my opinion, THE perfect black bootie and so  comfortable too!  I know it's a bit of a splurge but 20% off definitely helps!

Kelly (October 16, 2012 at 11:50 AM)  

I love the boots and your blog, I am now following!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Christine T from Chicago –  (October 16, 2012 at 1:42 PM)  

I have the exact same pair of booties. I got mine from the Nordstrom anniversary sale. They are definitely casual yet very chic.

dress up files (October 16, 2012 at 2:01 PM)  

Hi Christine! Were they the leather? I thought only the suede ones were part of the anniversary sale?

Sheraz Butt (March 30, 2013 at 2:23 AM)  

At NattyShirts, you'll always find the perfect fit at the right price with our custom dress shirts.

Post a Comment