Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Origami Skirt

Zara skort (similar here & here)  |  Forever21 sweater  |  Urban Outfitters moto vest (now $19!!)




The Proenza Schouler origami skirts from the Fall shows were perfection.  This version from Zara is close enough and at a great price ($49!)  So comfortable and super flattering on.  I was able to snag one in both white and black before they sold out online.  When they recently came out with a blue version, I had to stop myself from getting a third.  Who needs 3 identical origami skirts really? 

dress up files (April 18, 2013 at 8:15 AM)  

Rachel: thanks!! Sold out online but I saw some at the store the other day!

pretty little things (April 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM)  

what a gorgeous sweater! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

LC (April 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM)  

got it in the white too but i changed it into a skirt! love the way you styled yours (=

alison*elle (April 18, 2013 at 11:20 AM)  

I've been seeing this skort of lots of bloggers and I think it's so fun. Love the way you styled it!

xo, alison*elle

Anonymous –  (April 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM)  

The ubiquitous Zara skort! Loving how you styled it with the vest and beanie <3

jessydust | Toronto fashion blog>

dress up files (April 18, 2013 at 3:14 PM)  

LC: would loove to see the skirt version you made!

dress up files (April 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM)  

Allison and Jessy: thanks!! I got mine awhile ago but it's been way too cold to wear them here in Chicago!

Donna (April 18, 2013 at 9:43 PM)  

I love this outfit, Jiye!
I think I'm going to have to pick up that vest but I don't layer well at all.
I hope I don't end up looking like a waiter.

Andria @ SEO solutions (April 19, 2013 at 3:18 AM)  

It is great selection, really nice outfit for you. Love the skirt.

Trinnah (April 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM)  

I love that bottom! :) Such an awesome piece. Wasn't it really cold recently in Chicago? My friends kept posting pictures of snow. Crazy!

http://astyleinprogress.com

dress up files (April 21, 2013 at 11:38 PM)  

Donna: Thanks Donna!! I'm glad you got the vest...such a steal at $19 and you won't look like a waiter I promise!!

Andria: Thanks!

Trinnah: The weather's been bipolar as always..freezing one minute and then warm the next. Where do you live?

Christine T in Chicago –  (April 23, 2013 at 2:24 PM)  

I recently picked up this vest as well! Love seeing it on you! I have been pairing it with a tunic top, leggings and my Rag and Bone booties.

dress up files (April 26, 2013 at 11:17 PM)  

s: Can't wait to see how you style it!!

Christine: Yay! Do you have a blog? Would love to see a pic!!

Post a Comment