Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Neutral w a Leopard Pop

Aritzia coat (similar here and here)  |  Gap sweater (similar)  |  Forever21 leopard shirt (similar)
Rag & Bone jeans  |  L.A.M.B. shoes (similar)  |  DIY clutch 




It was one of those "I have nothing to wear" days, when I caught sight of this forever21 leopard shirt from years ago (worn here).  I tried layering a couple different tops over it before settling on this grey sweater.  I threw on my current favorite pair of jeans (distressed Rag & Bone's that are unbelievably comfy!) and some killer pumps.  I finished off the look with my oversized clutch from American Apparel that I added DIY stripes too.  I promise to post about that soon!

So the moral of the story is: play around with the pieces you already own and try pairing or layering them in new and different ways!

Unknown (April 3, 2013 at 7:15 AM)  

GORGEOUS!!!! The shoes are fierce.

http://fashion-a-holic.com

Unknown (April 3, 2013 at 7:49 AM)  

Janet: thanks Hun! I need to get that lobster pasta recipe from you!!

Unknown (April 3, 2013 at 9:10 AM)  

The layering is genius, Jiye! I thought it was a scarf, you creative monkey! love. -jess

Unknown (April 3, 2013 at 9:13 AM)  

Jess: you actually came and commented too! Woo hoo!

Kayla (April 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM)  

I'm obsessed with Rag & Bone jeans. They definitely are the most comfy jeans ever.

Memoirs & Mochas

dress up files (April 3, 2013 at 1:20 PM)  

Kayla: Thanks! These are my first pair and I agree...sooo comfy!

S: Thanks! I love them so much. Do you still wear yours a lot too?

Anonymous –  (April 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM)  

Love this look!! You just gave me inspiration for some pieces I've got to create something similar to what your wearing, thanks!!

I've been "shopping" my winter/summer wardrobe lately trying to create new outfits without actually shopping!!

dress up files (April 3, 2013 at 1:43 PM)  

rubysnpurls: Thanks! I love "shopping" in my own closet too!

StylishByNature (April 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM)  

Loving your today's post. Absolutely fabulous styling.

❤ StylishByNature.com

Unknown (April 3, 2013 at 2:28 PM)  

amazing outfit!! thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

keep in touch!

-issa
wewearthings.com

Paint Me Blooming (April 3, 2013 at 2:58 PM)  

I like how the lines off your ripped jean matches the lines of the shoes!
What a brilliant look darling!
And your blog is so neat and pretty!

xx

the-crush-affair.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown (April 3, 2013 at 3:43 PM)  

I'm loving your ripped jeans! :) I haven't seen them in a while.:)

fabulouspetite (April 3, 2013 at 6:59 PM)  

First of all you look fabulous. I love love your style and your blog and I am glad that you visited my blog as well and leave a sweet thoughts. I am Asian also and I am from the Philippines and yayyy you were born in the country I am from. following you now on gfc and bloglovin.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

M + K (April 4, 2013 at 12:50 AM)  

This is such a cute outfit! we love the idea of adding a POP with the printed scarf. Keep up the great work hun

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

Annie (April 4, 2013 at 6:06 AM)  

Love this outfit! That clutch is so cute, so is your scarf, and what fabulous shoes :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee (April 4, 2013 at 9:07 AM)  

I love outfits that come out of those "I have nothing to wear days!" This look is so cute - good work on finding some new ways to wear your clothes!

Anonymous –  (April 4, 2013 at 11:03 AM)  

You look fabulous! I love your outfit especially your shoes!

-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.com

Cathy (April 4, 2013 at 1:24 PM)  

LOVE!!! All of it! Now following! :)
www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

Sue (April 7, 2013 at 7:25 PM)  

Wow! This is really a great outfit!!! There is a lot going on, but still very clean and well put together! I LOVE it!

Sue!

Unknown (April 7, 2013 at 7:31 PM)  

Thanks Sam! I lived in manila for 15 years and my parents still live there at the fort! Love Filipino food!! Sisig!

Unknown (April 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM)  

Thanks! It's actually a shirt!

Unknown (April 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM)  

Thanks! More affordable than shopping too!

Unknown (April 7, 2013 at 7:33 PM)  

Thanks Cathy!! So sweet!

Post a Comment