Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

White Flat Sandals

$$: Belle Sigerson Morrison $195
$$$: KORS by Michael Kors $250
$$$$: Marsell $685

I've been on the hunt for a pair of flat white sandals for this summer.  I love how fresh and crisp the white looks against all the black, tan and metallic versions you see everywhere.  Here are a collection of flat white sandals, whatever your budget may be.  I personally am kind of obsessed with the Belle Sigerson Morrison pair.  The neon edging adds a perfect hint of the unexpected.

Megan (April 5, 2013 at 7:59 AM)  

They are ALL cute! Now I want white sandals :)

Unknown (April 5, 2013 at 8:02 AM)  

Megan: right?? I just got the Tildon ones in the mail and I love them!! Really cute for $33!

Isa (April 5, 2013 at 9:58 AM)  

I like the MK pair best, but I can be a bit of a minimalist. You should go for the SM pair! Or maybe wait until it goes on sale and then go for it!

http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

Rowena @ rolala loves (April 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM)  

I haven't actually worn white sandals since I was child but I'm so inspired to pick up a pair now :) Love the double strap on the Belle Sigerson Morrison pair!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Unknown (April 7, 2013 at 7:27 PM)  

I love the simplicity of the MK ones too!

Unknown (April 7, 2013 at 7:28 PM)  

I actually haven't either come to think of it!

Unknown (April 23, 2013 at 7:44 AM)  

These are great! I really love this trend! There are many ladies sandals shopes with there unique and new style. if anyone Know about the a ladies sandals Brand Site In United Kingdom Please Reply Me.

Post a Comment