Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sheer Overlay Dress

Mason by Michelle Mason Shift Dress with Insets

I wrote about sheer overlays on my favorite Spring trends post last month.  I've been seeing these kinds of dresses everywhere but this Mason by Michelle Mason number is the best of the best.  I've been stalking it for a month and it just dropped in price from $462 to $324.  Sadly, I don't have an occasion to wear this dress for but if you're in the market for a sexy mama dress, this one's for you!

Afro Hairstyles (April 24, 2013 at 7:55 AM)  

Well it most certainly looks expensive! Lovely for a party.

dr_hello_kitty (April 26, 2013 at 11:07 PM)  

there are always bdays and weddings... i'm sure you could think of a (potential, in-the-future) excuse for buying it :)

dress up files (April 26, 2013 at 11:11 PM)  

Dr hello kitty: I know! I should, right??

Post a Comment