Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Waist Tied Shirt

J.Crew sweatshirt  |  BDG jeans  |  Madewell shirt  |  Phillip Lim sandals (similar)
Louis Vuitton (circa 80's passed down from my mother)  |  



Trends from the 90's (overalls, we're talking to you!) becoming hip again make me feel nostalgic in the best way possible and ancient in the worst way possible.  When I see young 20-something fashionistas wearing these trends, I wonder if it's a first for them.  Whereas, I have flashbacks of walking the hallways with my plaid flannel tied around my waist and backpack slung over one shoulder.  Ah the memories!

And before I sign off....my thoughts and prayers are with Boston today.

marcela (April 16, 2013 at 3:21 PM)  

really sweet outfit
http://marcelich.blogspot.com/

fabulouspetite (April 16, 2013 at 5:03 PM)  

you look amazing. The view is spectacular. I can see my husband's building right now and we miss him. Ha ha i think the same way too about fashionistas wearing those overalls now that it might be their first time, well i have worn them before and makes me smile to remember those days..

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Stephanie (April 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM)  

so gorgeous! i'm loving the white pants and those amazing sandals =)

dress up files (April 16, 2013 at 6:38 PM)  

Sam: right? I have such fond memories of wearing overalls! Used to love them!!

Stephanie: thanks Stephanie? Someday, I will share the crazy story of how I came to have those sandals!

Komi Shah (April 16, 2013 at 6:43 PM)  

Love it! Can you post a pic of your nails?! Do I see mint green?!

dress up files (April 16, 2013 at 6:46 PM)  

Komi: yes! It's Essie's mint candy apple. Btw...did you end up doing the necklace stack?? Would love to see a pic!!

Komi Shah (April 22, 2013 at 4:33 PM)  

No -- had a fail with the top I was supposed to wear so went with a plan B (my FB Nellcote outing post). I need to find a fun patterned peplum for my stack still...

Post a Comment