Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Freezing Florals

Zara floral top (similar)  |  rag & bone jeans  |  Maison Scotch vest  |  L.A.M.B. shoes (similar)
Aritzia coat (similar)  |  Celine bag  |  Cartier watch  |  Madewell, Jules Smith, Giles & Brother bracelets





Um...last I checked, we're a week from May and somehow it is still freezing here in Chicago.  I got this floral shirt at the end of last summer and have been waiting to wear it all winter long.  I finally decided...screw the weather, it's my life and I'll wear florals if I want to.  Of course, being that it was freezing and all, I still had to top it off with a shearling vest and a wool coat.  Spring...this isn't funny anymore.  Where are you?

Stephanie (April 24, 2013 at 7:02 AM)  

so freaking cute! i love the outfit and how you layered everything to keep warm but still functional =) you look amazing!

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files (April 24, 2013 at 8:37 AM)  

You look super chic! Love the floral top and anything floral these days!

The temps have been up and down here in the DC area as well. We're supposed to go up to 78 today, woohoo!

s (April 24, 2013 at 8:48 AM)  

love your lambies and torn jeans!!! perfection mama. so gggggorg. xO!
www.thehautecookie.com
-Facebook-
www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
-Twitter-
www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
-Instagram-
www.statigr.am/thehautecookie

dress up files (April 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM)  

s, Rachel, Andee: Thanks ladies!!

Beautygirl24 (April 24, 2013 at 6:42 PM)  

This is so pretty! I love every detail :)

sunnyparkchoi –  (April 26, 2013 at 9:42 AM)  

this is a really pretty look - something that even I can pull.

dress up files (April 26, 2013 at 11:14 PM)  

sunny: Thanks Sunny!! You def can!!

Cheap flights to Bangkok (April 29, 2013 at 2:06 AM)  

I think your floral patterns will make those who look at you to be cheerful about upcoming summer.

Post a Comment