Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Edgy Glam

DIY Celine t-shirt  |  Urban Outfitters moto vest ($29 on sale now!)  |  Zara brocade pants (similar)
Forever21 necklaces  |  L.A.M.B. shoes (similar)  |  Aritzia coat (similar)  |  Celine bag




I love when a piece you didn't expect to be, reveals itself to be pretty versatile.  Cue these brocade pants.  I wore them in the fall with my go-to cable knit sweater (here) and the same pumps and handbag.  This time, I swapped out the sweater with a t-shirt and a moto vest.  The t-shirt says to me "I don't try that hard" (okay fine, I kinda do) while the moto vest says "But I'm cool like that."  Wait...you mean, your clothes don't talk to you? And course, I topped the whole thing off with dylanlex inspired stacked necklaces.

And I know some of you have been asking for more info on the Celine t-shirt.  I didn't take any pics while making it but here's basically what I did.  

Materials: white t-shirt (mine's from Target), black fabric marker, printer

1. I found a good picture of the logo. I enlarged the size and printed it out.
2. I put the printed out logo under the front of the shirt and traced the logo with a pencil.
3. I then went over it with black fabric marker. 

The fabric marker was hard to work with and in the end, it didn't turn out as neatly as I would have liked, but that hasn't stopped me from wearing it.  I'd love to hear from you if you end up tackling this DIY!

pretty little things (April 9, 2013 at 8:15 AM)  

gorgeous necklace! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

dress up files (April 9, 2013 at 8:22 AM)  

pretty little things: Thanks! It's actually 3 necklaces stacked!

Jeannie (April 9, 2013 at 8:22 AM)  

I love that DIY t-shirt, I will have to try it. You always look so cute. Love seeing fashionable mothers!
xxo.Brass Knuckles
covertboutique.blogspot.com

dress up files (April 9, 2013 at 8:23 AM)  

Brass Knuckles: Thanks soo much! Def try the DIY...I'm sure you'll end up w better results than I did! :)

Jeannie (April 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM)  

I actually really like the "hand-drawn" look, it looks really fresh! I will try it and post, and def. credit you for the idea :)

Jisun –  (April 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM)  

I like the pants!

Stephanie (April 9, 2013 at 10:39 AM)  

so cute! i hope someday when i'm a mom i'll be as stylish as you =) loving this moto vest and definitely going to give the celine DIY shirt s try!

alison*elle (April 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM)  

I have that camel coat from Aritzia too... I should really wear it more often. Love this!!

xo, alison*elle

dress up files (April 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM)  

Brass Knuckles: Thanks!! I can't wait to see it!

Jisun: You can have them if you want unni.

Stephanie: Aw thanks! I'm sure you will be! Pls let me know how the DIY goes! Would love to hear!

Alison elle: You should! I love it!

fabulouspetite (April 10, 2013 at 1:32 PM)  

Super fabulous outfit. The DIY shirt is on my mind and been meaning to do it. Great styling.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Post a Comment