Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

White Moto Vest

Zina from fashionvibe.com, taken by Vanessa Jackman

I saw this picture awhile ago and though we were still in the neverending depths of winter at the time, I was inspired and decided this was how I wanted to look this summer.  A playful, floral romper anchored by an incredibly chic and crisp white moto vest.  

So, my hunt for a white (faux) leather moto vest began.  There aren't actually a lot out there so it took more time than usual to come up with this list.  It was especially challenging to find an affordable option but I finally tracked one down.


Will you be getting a moto vest this season? White? Black? Denim? I'd love to hear from you!

LyddieGal (April 11, 2013 at 10:19 PM)  

thats an awesome look - white and floral is so perfect for spring, but a leather moto vest toughens it up so perfectly.
I'd love to get one!
Chic on the Cheap

dress up files (April 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM)  

LyddieGal: Right? We're on the same wavelength!! Perfect look for spring/summer!

LC (April 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM)  

saw an amazing one at neiman marcus today! can`t remember who made it though )=

Kate (April 12, 2013 at 12:06 AM)  

I want one, but I'm not sure how I'd syled it. Love the sunglasses!

Kate from Clear the Way

Ida (April 23, 2013 at 3:54 PM)  

I never would have thought to pair a romper with a moto vest, but it looks incredible! I will definitely consider buying a white one. I'd pair it with my new pair of "Truth" wedges made by CL by Laundry! Thanks for the awesome idea!

Post a Comment