Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Texture Games

Forever21 Sweater  |  7 For All Mankind Snakeskin Pants  |  J.Crew Necklace (similar)
Phillip Lim Sandals (similar)  |  Balenciaga Bag  |  Giles & Brother cuff




Pairing textured snakeskin pants with a textured sweater was a bit of a risk but I made it work by sticking to a monochromatic grey color scheme.  I'm kind of loving how the different textures are playing off each other and adding a lot of interest to an otherwise simple look.  I added my go-to nude sandals and finally a navy handbag for just the tiniest bit of color.  Now, go find some texture to play with!

Unknown (May 2, 2013 at 6:20 AM)  

Loving your blog. New blogger here http://theshopaholicsahm.blogspot.com/. Thanks so much for letting me follow your blog. I look forward to receiving your emails and getting inspired!!

pretty little things (May 2, 2013 at 8:20 AM)  

loving this look on you - that sweater looks so nice and cozy and those pants are fab! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Unknown (May 2, 2013 at 8:43 AM)  

I love those Sandals!! They are just divine!! Andrea x

http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.com/

LC (May 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM)  

love your pants girl!

dress up files (May 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM)  

That Skye-I-Am: Thanks so much!! Will check yours out too!

pretty little things: One of my best forever21 purchases!!

Couscousandcorkwedges: Thank you!! I stalked them for months and months before pulling the trigger!

LC: Thank you! They're surprisingly more versatile than I expected!!

Komi Shah (May 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM)  

Awesome as usual! This is the perfect combo for my moods lately (weather dependent)...I need to stay a bit warm, but totally over the winter wardrobe!

Holly (May 3, 2013 at 5:41 AM)  

love your shoes and your bag! xoxo

http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

Veselina (May 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM)  

This post is so cute and lovely:)
My last passion is to recreate Disney looks.Would you like to check out my blog?
I will be glad if you enjoy it and decide to follow each other:)Just let me know:)
I wish you everything well!
xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria :)

ROMLADOLCEVITA (May 5, 2013 at 9:50 AM)  

Bellissima! Greetings from Italy.

oomph. (May 6, 2013 at 4:33 PM)  

hey...fellow blogger from the giveaway, just stopping by to say HI! beautiful outfit here - LOVE the shoes!

rockoomph.blogspot.com
$500 Mother's Day Giveaway!

Unknown (May 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM)  

love this cozy but chic look! mega cute.

xoxo linds
my style blog :: Ruby Girl

Unknown (July 12, 2013 at 7:31 AM)  

Fantastic look. I love textures. x

Post a Comment