Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Dressy Overalls

TopShop Overalls  |  Urban Outfitters Blouse  |  Schutz Pumps  |  Chanel Handbag  |  ebay Cap 



  When I saw that overalls were making a comeback, I definitely hesitated at first but in the end, I'm glad I took the plunge.  These overalls from Zara are actually a great fit and fit is absolutely essential with this trend.  

Today's overalls are slimmer and sleeker than their counterparts from the 90's, so I wanted to try dressing them up with a silk blouse, pointy toed pumps and a classic handbag.  One of the perks of having a blog is that it pushes me to take more risks with my personal style and pairing these items together definitely was a little out there for me.  But really, it's just clothing and if you can't have fun with it, then why bother, right?

Thanks for reading! 
Author: Jiye "Gia" Lee

Kay (May 6, 2013 at 3:34 PM)  

I love your overalls and it looks great with the pumps. Hope to find one that fits perfectly like yours! Totally agree, it's just clothes and about having fun! :)

Sandy a la Mode (May 6, 2013 at 10:55 PM)  

oh wow!! you pull off overalls soo well! and even with a chanel bag, love it!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

dress up files (May 6, 2013 at 11:28 PM)  

Kay: Thanks! I highly recommend these...the fit is actually pretty flattering!

Sandy: Thanks...I was not feeling super confident about this look and kept questioning myself.

dr_hello_kitty (May 6, 2013 at 11:39 PM)  

this is so cute! i wish i could rock this look... i think i'd end up looking like a middle school student tho. haha.

dress up files (May 6, 2013 at 11:40 PM)  

dr hello kitty: No, you should give it a try! I felt hesitant too!

Unknown (May 7, 2013 at 10:43 AM)  

I think it's time... to pull the overalls out of storage and see if I can wiggle my way back into them! Thanks for sharing!

xx
Sara | www.late-afternoons.com

dress up files (May 7, 2013 at 1:23 PM)  

Sara: You should!! I'd love to see pics too!

S: I know, right? I feel so out of my element! haha. Thats what having a blog will do, I guess. Push you to take more risks...and I guess that's not such a bad thing. :)

Post a Comment