Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Floral Romper Look

Rag & Bone Newbury Boots  |  Celine Luggage Tote  |  Asos Thick Gold Bands



I love a floral romper for Spring/Summer but sometimes, they can come off looking a little juvenile.  The muted color palette, silky fabric, and longer, looser hemline on this one make it more appropriate for mature audiences.  

I paired it with my favorite booties (Rag & Bone Newbury Boots), a masculine jacket and a leather cap to toughen up the look.  I topped the whole thing off with my LUV AJ Crystal Cross Necklace, which I've been wearing nonstop.  Somehow, it goes with everything I wear!  

Unknown (May 10, 2013 at 7:31 AM)  

Cute love the romper!!!!! xo

http://fashion-a-holic.com

Beautygirl24 (May 10, 2013 at 3:39 PM)  

That romper is gorgeous! I love the print!

Haley –  (May 10, 2013 at 4:29 PM)  

I love that romper! You've styled it to look very tough and trendy. If you were going for something a little sweeter, it'd look great with these "Bianca" flats in nude from CL by Laundry.
http://www.chineselaundry.com/products2.cfm/id/3824/attr1/7338

Terry Duna Kim (May 10, 2013 at 6:51 PM)  

that floral romper is too cute!! must go to zara soon...
and i love how you styled it with the leather cap - sweet but edgy!

-terry
terrydunakim.blogspot.com
Love Me to Pieces

Ally (May 10, 2013 at 9:30 PM)  

Love everything about this look. I know rompers can look a bit childish but sometimes you gotta embrace it ya know. Love that jacket, by the way. Aritiza is such an awesome store!

Ally @ http://thefittedframe.blogspot.com

xx Macie (May 10, 2013 at 10:03 PM)  

love the longline fatigue jacket. i've been wanting one like it.

macie,
amen fashion

Unknown (May 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM)  

Love your style!!! :)
I'm from Amsterdam, the Netherlands and new in town (Chicago). Do you know some nice shops/boutiques where I could go to? I have been to N Michigan/State etc but looking for nice shops other then that! Hope you could help me out! :)

www.anastasiallh.com

Unknown (May 12, 2013 at 11:57 PM)  

love this romper! it looks fantastic on you

-issa
wewearthings.com

Post a Comment