Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tribal Embellished Shorts

Aritzia White Shirt  |  Zara Stones Embroidered Shorts  |  Michael Antonio Nude Sandals (only $30!)  
Celine Luggage Tote  |  Celine Cocoon Sunglasses  |  ASOS, Cartier, GlamRocks Rings




These tribal shorts are absolutely stunning in person.  The intricate detailing and beading is eye-catching and also very on trend.  I love a crisp white shirt and with bottoms this complicated (in the best possible way), it's  the perfect compliment.  I kept the shoe and bag neutral and clean.

Speaking of shoes, can we talk about these nude sandals for a second? I got them on Piperlime for $45 but most sizes are sold out.  But then, I found them at 6pm for only $30 and stocked in every size!! The classic, nude ankle strap heel that everyone is wearing these days but with a snake print to add a little sumthin' sumthin'.  With sandals this high and flimsy, the fit is important so you don't feel like your feet are sliding all over the place.  These fit snug and comfortably so you can strut with peace of mind.  You're welcome!

Beautygirl24 (May 21, 2013 at 1:44 PM)  

I absolutely love this from head to toe! Those shorts are amazing. Zara does tribal print so well. I love that you kept the rest of the look neutral. I love pairing fun shorts with simple pieces.

LC (May 21, 2013 at 2:14 PM)  

i love naked shoes! aside from the pigalle, it`s my most worn! might have to pick these up for summer! xx.

Lil Mama Stuart (May 21, 2013 at 2:17 PM)  

ooh I'm looking for nude open toes for a wedding! The one you linked to are blush, is that what you're wearing?

Donna (May 21, 2013 at 2:30 PM)  

The shoes are really cute! I had very similar ones from Steve Madden that I returned bc of the price. (almost twice the ones you're wearing! ugh)

Are they comfortable as far as strappy heels go? If I remember correctly, a lot of Michael Antonio shoes aren't very comfortable.

dress up files (May 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM)  

Lil Mama: Yup...I'm wearing the blush ones. I find that blush and nude are pretty interchangeable.

Donna: I've only worn them once and not for too long but I was surprised that they weren't uncomfortable. But I'll have to see when I wear them for longer!

Anonymous –  (May 21, 2013 at 4:46 PM)  

Those shoes look awesome. Can't believe they're only $30. I just ordered a pair.

michelle –  (May 21, 2013 at 9:39 PM)  

just discovered your blog...i love it! you do an amazing job with styling your outfits to be modern and a little edgy but still classic.

Unknown (May 22, 2013 at 10:19 AM)  

LOVING the embellished shorts...so beautiful :). And I like how you kept it casual with the classic white button down!

Veloria in velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

Unknown (May 23, 2013 at 2:47 AM)  

nice outfit with a different short looks really different and awesome to wear............
buy mens wallets online
http://www.linoperros.com

Lil Mama Stuart (May 24, 2013 at 12:31 PM)  

my dress is a light pink/blush so I think it'll be too matchy matchy, bummer!

Anonymous –  (May 24, 2013 at 7:20 PM)  

love the shoes just ordered a pair. love your outfit!!!

Unknown (May 29, 2013 at 2:27 PM)  

I love these shorts so much! I have some clothes with this kind of embroidery on it from Pakistan- very intricate and beautiful stuff. Paired with the crisp white shirt and neutral bag and shoes- this is my ideal look! Btw, obsessed with the Celine!

Zahra
www.lovezahra.com

Shovo (June 15, 2013 at 9:35 AM)  

My First Bandage Big Cartel provides you with your own independent store to sell online. Over 250,000 clothing designers, “BUY” Cloth from our online store. Delivery will be made within 3-10 business days from the day of purchase. A signature is required on delivery, therefore we recommend a work address if this is more convenient for you.
Buy from here:>> http://myfirstbandage.bigcartel.com/

T Mobile Mobile Broadband (June 24, 2013 at 5:08 AM)  

Yours short looks great. I like printed shorts very much. I like your shoes also. It is nice and attractive.

Post a Comment