Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Going Tribal

T by Alexander Wang t-shirt  |  Zara tribal skirt  |  Rag & Bone/Target cardigan





I love the vibrant colors, textures and patterns on this bold skirt.  I kept the rest of the look pretty neutral with a casual tee, tan sandals and a navy bag.  The weather has been beautiful here in Chicago but it can still get chilly when you're in the shade.  So, I added this textured boyfriend cardigan to complete the look.

Other styling ideas: For daytime, a worn in denim jacket or chambray shirt could easily top this look as well.  For evening, I would pair it with a leather moto jacket (this Mackage version currently 33% off!!) or a white blazer.

DrunkOnShoes (May 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM)  

been friggin' obsessed with that necklace!!!!! love the look babes!

dr_hello_kitty (May 7, 2013 at 2:11 PM)  

i'm so jealous you were able to snag that rag&bone/target cardi! i decided i liked it too late and then i totally missed out. or maybe i was just busy with work. le sigh. but i love this look! and i die for your shoes :)

Scarlett (May 7, 2013 at 5:23 PM)  

You rocked that skirt! I also love the necklace.
xo, Scarlett
The Trendy Chick

Unknown (May 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM)  

Yes yes yes!! Anything tribal I am just in love with.

Anonymous –  (May 7, 2013 at 8:03 PM)  

I love this outfit and your R&B cardigan so much <3

jessydust | Toronto fashion blog

Terry Duna Kim (May 8, 2013 at 12:12 AM)  

great pictures! i love your zara tribal skirt.

-terry
terrydunakim.blogspot.com
Love Me to Pieces

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (May 8, 2013 at 2:57 AM)  

Interesting skirt. Like the print. And of course, the vibrant colors make it that much better.

When you get a chance, please take a look at my latest Asian makeup tips and casual chic outfit. Thanks!

Unknown (May 8, 2013 at 10:08 AM)  

Great look :). Love the chunky cardigan! I bought my husband one...and then myself one. Then my sister saw it on my hubby, and bought herself one too :P

Veloria in velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

Anonymous –  (May 9, 2013 at 2:00 AM)  

Wow it's short! I love it tho. What size r u? Xs?

Post a Comment