Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Just Us Girls

On D: Gap Kids dress  |  Toms Classic Tiny Slip On Shoes



How cute is this back?? 





I'm kind of obsessed with PRSPR, an adorable new childrens' clothing line.  Their clothes are so whimsical and fun and really unlike anything I've seen on the market in this price range.  So, when they reached out to me, wanting to send my girls some clothing, I was thrilled!  

I chose the dress for A and the jumpsuit for D.  But, I must have ordered the wrong size because the jumpsuit ended up fitting A too! Anyway, such charming clothes and at a very fair price. Check PRSPR clothing out!

Thank you to PRSPR!!

Holly (May 8, 2013 at 6:12 AM)  

omg that back on your daughter's dress is adorable! I love your outfit too, especially those shoes :)

thanks for your comment on my blog - the photos you mentioned were taken in London :) glad you liked them! xoxo

http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

HouseCallDaily (May 8, 2013 at 7:50 AM)  

Cute clothes! I'll be sure to check it out.

Anonymous –  (May 8, 2013 at 12:13 PM)  

Oh, it's nice to see Dana and Audrey. Love the Little Lady Dress... very fitting for A.

Kay @ Slightly 0bsessed (May 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM)  

So adorable! I love how cute the clothes are - but not overly cutesy.

Unknown (May 8, 2013 at 2:27 PM)  

AWWWW the girls look so cute! Miss you guys :)

Oh mommy looks amazing too!!!

http://fashion-a-holic.com

fabulouspetite (May 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM)  

Oh my you and the little ladies are just too adorbs! Makes me want to have another baby!

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Unknown (May 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM)  

So glad I found your blog! I started to pin a look then I wanted to pin them all. SEriously.

I did pin a couple of the kiddos and your overall look - an ideaI've been obsessing with lately myself!

Zahra

www.lovezahra.com

Terry Duna Kim (May 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM)  

your girls are adorable!!! I'm definitely going to have to let my sister know about prspr for my niece. i have the same black zara skirt - its perfect and your outfit is too.

loving your blog and i'm now following you! :)

-terry
terrydunakim.blogspot.com
Love Me to Pieces

dress up files (May 9, 2013 at 2:26 PM)  

Holly-Bella: I thought they looked familiar, esp the Chinatown one! HAha...I studied abroad in London during college and I definitely hit up that Chinatown once or twice!

Sam: Do it!!

Janet: Playdate!!

Zahra: Thank you!! You're so sweet!!

Terry: Yay! Thanks for following!!

Truly Smitten (May 14, 2013 at 11:29 AM)  

so ridiculously cute!!!! I'd totally get those rompers if they had one for adults!

Post a Comment