Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Memorial Weekend Sales!!

I leave tomorrow morning for my month in Asia.  I'm beyond excited to be reunited with my family and also to eat my way through Seoul and Manila.  I'm honestly not sure how much I'll be able to update this blog during my vacation but I will definitely be posting on instagram, so please follow me there!  

On another note, Memorial Day Weekend is one of my favorite shopping weekends of the year.  So many great sales going on that I wanted to share with you all.  Happy shopping!

20% off your entire order and free shipping/returns! Ends Sunday.

Up to 40% off regular priced items

Half Yearly Sale! 

Up to 40% off designer sale items

Extra 30% off sale items

25% off everything with code HONOR25. Ends Monday

Post a Comment