Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Matchy Matchy Crop Top Look

Target Crop Top (similar)  |  Mossimo Skirt  |  Silence & Noise Knit Moto Vest (only $19!)
LUV AJ Crystal Cross Necklace  |  Madewell Sandals (similar)  |  Celine Luggage Tote  |  Cartier watch  




I normally hate anything matchy matchy but this season, I have to admit I'm kinda into it.  It only works if it's very obviously, deliberately matching like a printed top with the matching pants or printed blazer with matching shorts.  Speaking of which, I've been on the hunt for an affordable printed short suit like this one by Juicy Couture.  If you have seen one, help a sister out.

For the second look with this crop top, I paired it with the matching high waisted skirt.  I added my knit moto vest to break it up a bit and also, if we're being candid, to hide the jelly roll that was oozing out of my midsection.  I guess I should've done some planks and passed on the buffalo wings last week when I was taking these pictures.  A special shoutout this week to my trusty moto vest.  Job well done.

pretty little things (May 15, 2013 at 8:18 AM)  

so cute - when I first looked at it I thought it was a dress with a belt! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

LyddieGal (May 15, 2013 at 9:04 AM)  

this look totally works and gives the illusion of a dress; I really love it!

Komi Shah (May 15, 2013 at 12:51 PM)  

LOL...jelly roll! I'm sure those wings were worth every bite, though! Great look as always!

Unknown (May 15, 2013 at 1:00 PM)  

The Celine Luggage Tote is to die for! I love this look!

www.wheniwearthisdress.blogspot.com

Unknown (May 21, 2013 at 3:54 AM)  

I adore these sandals!! They look fab & also super comfy! Andrea x

http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.com/

Blogger (December 3, 2016 at 12:09 PM)  

Buy your authentic luxury brand watch with a 75% discount on Jacob Time.

Post a Comment