Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Casual Crop Top Look

Target Crop Top (similar)  |  Paper Crown High Waisted Shorts (similar)  |  Luv AJ Crystal Cross Necklace  






Here is my first look using the aformentioned crop top.  I paired it with high waisted shorts, flat sandals and a backpack from over 10 years ago!  Like I said, there is only be a tiny sliver of skin, if that.  If I had my pre-baby bod or worked out ever, perhaps I would have revealed another inch of skin (I know, so racy of me!) but ah well, those days are gone and that is A-okay by me. The moral of the story is, don't be afraid of the crop top.  You can rock it without revealing much or any skin!

fabulouspetite (May 14, 2013 at 8:00 AM)  

very cute, like it a lot !

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Unknown (May 14, 2013 at 12:50 PM)  

you look lovely! love where you shot too :). cheers.

Unknown (May 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM)  

You look fabulous, darling!

Olyvia (May 14, 2013 at 10:27 PM)  

Love this outfit! I do feel like trying a crop top after this post :)

Terry Duna Kim (May 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM)  

what a cute summer look! i especially love the high wasted shorts.

-terry
terrydunakim.blogspot.com
Love Me to Pieces

Post a Comment