Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: Grandad Shirt + Bandage Mini

 

I found this shirt at Topshop while I was in Manila. I love the oversized (borrowed from grandpa look) with the casually rolled up sleeves. Tucked into my favorite bandage mini and paired with flats, the look is youthful and relaxed.

I am sadly no longer in this tropical location (Philippines) but am currently back in chilly Chicago. I still have a few more updates I didn't get to post from when I was in Manila so I will be posting those this week. These pics were taken at my parents' condo in Manila. Their pool is amazing!!


Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving weekend! I didn't end up doing any Black Friday shopping (gasp!) but spent lots of quality time reconnecting with my family and friends. What was the highlight of your holiday weekend?

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION (November 29, 2010 at 10:35 PM)  

That blouse is gorge and even more perfect with the skirt! Styled beautifully.

I did brave the crowds ALL night (or morning I guess)and it was a blast!

Ella Pretty Blog (November 29, 2010 at 10:44 PM)  

Wow - that pool area is amazing - it must be like living in a resort.

Love both your outfits - 2 stylish sisters!

Tales of a young mamma (November 29, 2010 at 11:14 PM)  

Yay you are back!

i love borrowing my husbands button up shirts and pairing them w/ leggins or skinny jeans. I haven't done that in a while and I think now I need to!

Kileen (November 29, 2010 at 11:57 PM)  

i love this casual yet chic look! and beautiful studded RM bracelet too!!

i braved the crowds and shopped starting at 10pm on Thanksgiving! :)

cuteandlittle.com

Justine (November 30, 2010 at 12:04 AM)  

You didn't miss out on anything on Black Friday. I wish I slept in like I told myself to.

Just Better Together

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (November 30, 2010 at 4:40 AM)  

The soft, mustard yellow color looks good on you.

coolkids (November 30, 2010 at 11:51 AM)  

welcome back and Yes it is COLD! boo. make sure you stop by and enter my adorable giveaway for your little girl! thecoolkidsblog.com

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons (November 30, 2010 at 11:51 AM)  

Happy Belated Turkey Day! =) I spent the holiday with family in FL -- amazing!! def the highlight of the month =)

xoXOxo
Jenn L @ Peas & Crayons

In Kinsey's Closet (November 30, 2010 at 12:14 PM)  

This is such a cute look! I love when people mix unexpected pieces together. This look beautiful on you!

TheBabyMammaChronicles (November 30, 2010 at 12:48 PM)  

Cute outfit and fancy condo with pool! Someday I really must move to a place where it's warm year round, like really warm. Or maybe I'll win the loto, that I don't play, so I can buy a vacation home :)

C (November 30, 2010 at 6:17 PM)  

Your pictures make me long for warm weather :( I love the loose-fitting blouse paired with tighter skirt. I'm all about contrast and you pull it off wonderfully!

Kelly (November 30, 2010 at 8:37 PM)  

I love the contrast between the oversized top and fitted bottom!

christiana (December 3, 2010 at 12:48 AM)  

i think you've def convinced me that a bandage mini is a must! all your outfits w/ it looks sooo cute!

Post a Comment