Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Be right back!

Hello! I just got back to Chicago this morning. I'm attempting to unpack and get the house back in order while being jetlagged (not to mention caring for a very jetlagged toddler.) I'll be back on Monday, if not sooner!

Happy thanksgiving to you all!! Is anyone planning to shop the sales this year? I'm considering an ipad. Anyone have one? Likes? Dislikes?

Ella Pretty Blog (November 23, 2010 at 8:26 PM)  

Welcome back - hope your napping schedule coincides with your daughter - jetlag is never fun to deal with (mine will be coming up this weekend - when I fly back!)

I keep meaning to try melatonin supplements, but then get scared about the side effects :-P

Lili (November 23, 2010 at 8:52 PM)  

yay youre back! happy thanksgiving!

Kileen (November 23, 2010 at 10:46 PM)  

welcome back!! i have an ipad and it's wonderful. perfect for when you're sitting on the couch and wanting to surf the internet or do some reading in bed. i highly recommend!

hope you get over your jet lag soon and have a great thanksgiving!

cuteandlittle.com

kimmie (November 23, 2010 at 11:28 PM)  

Welcome back! I have an ipad and it's fun, but if you have both an iphone and laptop, it's a bit redundant. Mine only has wi-fi, so if I was to bring it out, I can't use most of apps if I don't have internet access, which kind of sucks.

Although, it IS a lifesaver in terms of toddler entertainment. I just let my 18 month old watch videos on YouTube or play with his baby apps when I'm getting ready for work in the morning. Pretty expensive toddler entertainment I might add.

and.. typing anything longer than a sentence is a pain on the ipad. I prefer physical keyboards.

Anonymous –  (November 23, 2010 at 11:33 PM)  

Welcome back! Jetlag is such a pain -- I hope both you and your daughter get back to a normal schedule quickly!

milk tea + polkadots (November 24, 2010 at 9:53 AM)  

Welcome back! Did you find a good deal for an iPad??

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION (November 24, 2010 at 1:34 PM)  

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I'm gonna try and get my butt out for Black Friday and see what I can get myself into! xo

TheBabyMammaChronicles (November 24, 2010 at 3:47 PM)  

Happy Thanksgiving and welcome home!

Justine (November 24, 2010 at 6:04 PM)  

Happy Thanksgiving! I thought about getting an iPad over a laptop, but since I am a student, I went for the new laptop.

Just Better Together

Rickina (November 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM)  

Just recently found your blog, enjoyed reading so far...I've heard good and bad about the iPad...some say they're gonna wait to see what the 'competition' puts out..Personally I'm one to wait and see. I played around with the Samsung version..looks kinda like my Galaxy S smartphone...only gigantic :) Happy choosing...and take care of that jet lag :)

Post a Comment