Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: Oprah Show

I went to an Oprah show taping last Thursday! It was a blast and we got to see an interview with former President George W. Bush! I am working on a future post detailing my experiences going to 2 Oprah show tapings but for now, here's the look of the day.

 Gap scarf, Coat (from Korea, handed down from my sis), Aritzia skirt, Members Only booties, Chanel Coco Cabas handbag

Oprah likes bright colors on her audience members and I didn't have anything suitable. I went to Nordstrom Rack and found this bright (but still cute enough to wear again) blouse for $14!

 My friend, T was trying to get me to loosen up on camera. She told me to pretend the camera wasn't there so I just started walking and then burst out laughing!

Hubbie and younger brother saw this pic and were making fun of me. I need to come up with more me, more comfortable poses for the camera. 

I think the bright colors worked because we got seated in the 4th row! Not bad!!

Anonymous –  (November 1, 2010 at 6:01 AM)  

Nice outfit, love the boots very much!

sunny –  (November 1, 2010 at 12:30 PM)  

since when have you become camera-shy? i have some awesome photos of you posing when you were about 7 years old.

Ella Pretty Blog (November 1, 2010 at 1:02 PM)  

Cute outfit! I love the bag and boots combo.

The second pic turned out really cute!

TheBabyMammaChronicles (November 1, 2010 at 1:06 PM)  

I love that blue shirt! And $14, what a steal! You always look so fantastic!

coolkids (November 1, 2010 at 1:31 PM)  

Love the scarf and boots!!! You rocked the bright color!

yours truly, melissa (November 1, 2010 at 2:46 PM)  

How fun! I've always wanted to attend a talk show. Love that scarf!

Elaine (November 1, 2010 at 4:06 PM)  

That's so awesome!! Who doesn't love Oprah?!?

www.clothedmuch.com

honey my heart (November 1, 2010 at 4:32 PM)  

you are so stylish! love the shoes :)

Roxy Te (November 1, 2010 at 7:19 PM)  

sick shoes, sister! Did you win anything ridiculous? That would be so Oprah.

girl j. (November 1, 2010 at 7:45 PM)  

The blue makes the outfit pop, and so do those shorties (boots) = )

C (November 1, 2010 at 8:21 PM)  

You look so cute! Still loving the scarf =)

Kileen (November 1, 2010 at 9:39 PM)  

i love the bright color of that top on your!! that blue color is very flattering on your skin tone and i love those booties! the gold detailing matches perfectly with the gold detailing on your purse chain. so chic! :)

CaliforniaCandy (November 2, 2010 at 10:39 PM)  

So jealous, I love Oprah!

http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons (November 3, 2010 at 10:06 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn @ Peas and Crayons (November 3, 2010 at 10:08 AM)  

The bright blue looks fabulous on you! Def wear again! =)

xoxo
Peas and Crayons

Michele (November 4, 2010 at 9:27 AM)  

I went a couple weeks ago (downer child molester topic) but you are wearing the magic ticket to the front- TURQUOISE!

STYLE'N (November 4, 2010 at 10:43 PM)  

4th row..not bad! Love your outfit and the color of your blouse.

Temi –  (November 5, 2010 at 3:30 PM)  

=) I love the combo of your scarf and jacket!

Post a Comment