Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: Polka Dots!

Michael by Michael Kors top, Aritzia pants, J.Crew belt & bracelet, Gap city flats, Chloe bag

If you've been reading, I've been bananas over polka dots lately (see here and here). I just got this top (see here) for both my mom and myself recently. I got the top 2 sizes too big (that was all they had left and I couldn't resist the $19 price tag) but I actually like how it falls on me (have I gained weight?!) This flowy silk top tucked into roomy harem pants make for a really easy, comfy look. The polka dots and cross body bag keep it youthful and fun.


I was checking out the new additions to my mom's handbag collection and I squealed when I saw this Chloe Ethel Satchel! I love how slouchy it is and the oversized gold handle links. It's a good thing my mom is very open about sharing her bags. It's become my go-to bag (for when I go out w/o A) since I've been here.

And here is the little man I came all the way across the world to see. Introducing my new 2 month old nephew, C! 

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (November 14, 2010 at 10:47 PM)  

awww your nephew is adorable! And so are you in polka dots!

honey my heart (November 15, 2010 at 1:42 AM)  

love the polka dots! and your nephew is so cute :) he looks so cozy in the stroller.

Trixie (November 15, 2010 at 1:42 AM)  

Very chic outfit! All you need are some pumps and bam, you'll look like you're part of the Upper East Side ;) heehee

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (November 15, 2010 at 7:26 AM)  

Aw your nephew is adorable! And I love the outfit (as always)!

Kelly (November 15, 2010 at 7:39 AM)  

He's so cute!! You look fantastic - I love the new top!

milk tea + polkadots (November 15, 2010 at 9:25 AM)  

Your mom is so stylish! You're so lucky to be able to share her bag collection. Hehe. Your nephew is such a cutie!

Unknown (November 15, 2010 at 10:03 AM)  

you are just gorgeous! and that baby boy... goodness! i could just squeeze him!

~selina

Lilly Style (November 15, 2010 at 10:15 AM)  

You look fab, love the top.
Your newphew is soooo adorable.

coolkids (November 15, 2010 at 12:17 PM)  

jealous of that bag! Hope you are having an awesome time!

Kileen (November 15, 2010 at 7:16 PM)  

this polka-dot blouse is too cute and it fits you beautifully (even if it is 2 sizes too big!). and your mom has such good fashion taste too and i really love that bag!

cuteandlittle.com

Justine (November 15, 2010 at 7:17 PM)  

I want some polka dots!

Justine
justbettertogether at gmail dot com
Just Better Together

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons (November 16, 2010 at 10:33 AM)  

phew! I'm glad I'm not the only one who will buy a oversized shirt b/c its too cute to pass up! I recently found a LUSH cami in the lineup of nordstrom's half yearly sale and couldn't pass up the adorable polka-dotty hearts and 13 dollar price tag. its huge. but oh the things I can layer it with....

and on second though -- since its big -- i can eat whatever I want while wearing it! score!

xoXOxo
Jenn L @ Peas & Crayons

Roxy Te (November 28, 2010 at 4:43 PM)  

Aww hi little C! Hope you had a fabulous time in the Philippines! I'm seriously missing those 1 dollar manicures and 20 dollar micro-diamond dermabrasion too!!

Post a Comment