Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Me, a celebrity fashion blogger??

What Are They Wearing is one of my go to blogs for celebrity style. So, of course I entered when I saw that they were having a fashion blogger contest. I wrote about Rachel Bilson. I looove her effortlessly chic style!


Yesterday, I was super excited to hear that I was a finalist! Please click here to read my entry and click here to vote for me!! I would really, really, really appreciate it!!!

Who's your favorite celeb fashionista?

Heidi –  (November 3, 2010 at 8:24 AM)  

Great job on the blog, I have voted. I love WATW. Best of luck!

foxes & flamingos (November 3, 2010 at 8:26 AM)  

Congrats! What exciting news- I am also a huge Rachel Bilson fan! Heading to vote now...

Kileen (November 3, 2010 at 9:10 AM)  

nice post!! i also voted for you via facebook. do you have a twitter? i would love to tweet my vote for you too!

kileen
cuteandlittle.com

dress up files (November 3, 2010 at 9:41 AM)  

Thanks ladies!!

Kileen: my twitter is jiyelee Thanks!!

coolkids (November 3, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

I will defintely check out your post and vote for you.

I have a sweet giveaway for little girls today. I think you will love it. fun2bkids.blogspot.com

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons (November 3, 2010 at 10:05 AM)  

Voted!!!!! You might want to write somewhere in this post that everyone should click your link and click the facebook LIKE at the top -- just to save OCD people like me the "HUH?" moment when they realize there's no vote button. haahaha. I'm sure everyone's a little quicker than I am though =)

Hope you win!!!! Best of luck!

xoxo
Jenn L @ Peas & Crayons

Lili (November 3, 2010 at 10:23 AM)  

congrats and good luck!

i love gwyneth and olivia palermo!

FashionableAsians (November 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM)  

For American celebs I like Nicole Richie and Olivia Palermo, for Asian celebs I like Angelababy and Li Bing Bing :)
Congrats on being a finalist, gonna go vote now, good luck! ;)

Kath (November 3, 2010 at 11:28 AM)  

Very well deserved - good luck Jiye!! You're in the lead :)

http://www.whataretheywearing.com

dr.mommy (November 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM)  

i voted for you! and i have always loved rachel bilson's style! even the ones people say "don't" on! :)

Erin (November 3, 2010 at 11:40 AM)  

That's awesome! Congratulations :)

Ella Pretty Blog (November 3, 2010 at 12:51 PM)  

I voted for you - I even read the other entries - and yours was still my favourite!

A (November 3, 2010 at 2:07 PM)  

Voted for you! Personally I ღ Rachel Bilson's style, and you did the best write up.

Banhannas (November 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM)  

Awww, I loved your entry and Rachel Bilson is one of my favorite celebrity fashion idols! I voted for ya! Hope you win. =0D

Anonymous –  (November 3, 2010 at 4:19 PM)  

You got our vote!! And our current celeb crushes-Olivia Palermo, the Kardashian sisters, Nicole Richie, and Gwyneth Paltrow.

Barbara von Enger (November 4, 2010 at 2:54 AM)  

Voted! I have never had a celebrity crush.
Enjoyed reading the post. Hope you are wellxx

STYLE'N (November 4, 2010 at 10:41 PM)  

excellent write up and analysis of her outfit, style, and look!

Marella (November 6, 2010 at 6:48 AM)  

Good luck! Lovely blog, I really like it! New follower, I hope you'll follow me back! Kiss

christiana (November 11, 2010 at 12:53 PM)  

i love rachel bilson.. also love nicole richie's style

Michele C (November 11, 2010 at 3:31 PM)  

Congratulations on being a finalist. Love your write up -- hate Rachel Bilson in the best most envious way possible. :)

Post a Comment