Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Something New: Hermes Clic Clac Bracelet

My first orange bag...

 that held my first orange box...

 that held a rich, velvet dust cover...

 that held my first Hermes H bracelet (aka clic clac bracelet)!!!

Shown here on my arm with a Bvlgari emerald and diamond ring passed down to me from my mom.

My sister and my mom both have the black and gold clic clacs and I went back and forth between all the different colors before settling on orange. I think I love it.

What's something you splurged on that you did not regret one bit? :) Oh and did this post remind anyone else of the children's poem "In the dark, dark room..."?

Beautygirl24 (November 28, 2010 at 7:51 PM)  

Lucky lady! It's beautiful, and surely something you will own for a lifetime =)

Anonymous –  (November 28, 2010 at 8:14 PM)  

Congrats on your new bracelet! It's gorgeous, and I think you made the right decision on the orange color.

sharon sf –  (November 28, 2010 at 9:10 PM)  

jiye, i love ur bracelet...good choice on color too :) i've been eyeing it for a while too !

Anna Walker (November 28, 2010 at 9:42 PM)  

I have never heard of that poem! But that bracelet is gorgeous and that orange was a perfect pick!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –  (November 28, 2010 at 9:49 PM)  

Gorgeous! I love it & now want one.

Hmm... splurge purchase... I don't really have a lot recently but when I was in high school I would have no problem spending upwards of $300 on designer trainers.

temi –  (November 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM)  

So glad you finally got it! It's beautiful!!

Rose (November 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM)  

Enjoy!

One splurge I never regretted was my first pair of long Stuart Weitzman boots. It gets easier splurging a second or a third time after that... :)

Hana Choi (November 28, 2010 at 10:23 PM)  

welcome back! LOVE the H bracelet... good for you! i think it would look perfect on someone whose name begins with an H. ;) did you get orange/silver or orange/gold? i can't really tell in the photos.

Erin Kim (November 28, 2010 at 10:29 PM)  

Great pick! I recently found a smaller version of a bracelet like yours by Chanel at a garage sale and it was so exciting! Your's is definitely more cool/stylin' tho! :) I think the orange was a great selection too!

And thanks so much for visiting my blog! I really like your's here! :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

G'bless ya!
Erin :)

Lili (November 28, 2010 at 10:31 PM)  

nice! i have the same one :)) good choice!

christiana (November 28, 2010 at 10:33 PM)  

beautiful!! show us what's in the louis pouch!

dress up files (November 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM)  

chicky bits: orange and gold!

erin: OMG...that Chanel find sounds amazing!! So jealous!!!

christiana: the pouch held a epi keychain wallet that i've wanted for awhile now!

Kileen (November 29, 2010 at 12:42 AM)  

oh this bracelet looks absolutely gorgeous on you and the orange really complements your skin tone!

cuteandlittle.com

saraH (November 29, 2010 at 2:15 AM)  

hi, I stumbled on your blog through my friend's site! I love your blog and your style! not to mention you look like you're in your early 20's!

jaynsarah.blogspot.com

lisa yom –  (November 29, 2010 at 2:31 AM)  

love your new bracelet! have been looking at it as well at Taka here. mmm and i'm enjoying the mommy and daugther couple look! =)

Kelly (November 29, 2010 at 6:02 AM)  

What a beautiful bracelet! Congratulations on your purchase - I wouldn't regret that for a second!

Ella Pretty Blog (November 29, 2010 at 7:48 AM)  

Lovely choice - it's impossible to regret adding such a fantastic classic to your wardrobe :-)

Unknown (November 29, 2010 at 9:33 AM)  

beautiful... i literally ONLY splurge on shoes... otherwise i am cheap cheap cheap!

~selina

TheBabyMammaChronicles (November 29, 2010 at 11:22 AM)  

Very pretty and I think the orange makes it even more unique.

Anna @ IHOD (November 29, 2010 at 2:56 PM)  

oh. my. goodness. Love is all I have!! Beautiful!

Banhannas (November 29, 2010 at 7:06 PM)  

One day, I hope to be able to afford something as classic as this! It's so nice! I like that you chose orange, it is my fav color. =0D

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons (November 29, 2010 at 7:25 PM)  

Love that....a total statement piece that is still classic. I bought my first Hermes in Paris - a silk scarf - and I actually regret it. Wish I had bought jewelry instead since it is much more versatile.

~Kirsten
http://triplemaxtons.blogspot.com

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons (November 30, 2010 at 11:50 AM)  

Coach purses/wallets. I only have a few, but they have held up through quite a beating and i'm confident they will last me a loooong long time =)

I buy glasses from XXI/target, boots from TJ Maxx, and purses from Coach. go figure ;)

xoXOxo
Jenn L @ Peas & Crayons

kaydoubleyou (December 9, 2010 at 5:56 PM)  

i love it! you made a good choice.

i'm hoping to get my first hermes bracelet soon - leaning more towards the black and gold one to match my chanel purse, which btw, was my biggest splurge that i purchased back in May in Paris.

Yvonne (December 16, 2010 at 8:09 PM)  

o my! i'm so jealous! that bracelet is so gorgeous!

Yi-Ju –  (December 28, 2010 at 11:49 PM)  

after seeing your blog I realize I need to dress better. :) loved your chanel bag on your newer posts. just made my first big splurge on a YSL Muse. May regret it b/c I'm afraid to use it as an everyday bag, and for the price I don't want it to sit in the closet.

dress up files (December 29, 2010 at 2:40 PM)  

Yi-Ju: Thanks for your sweet comment! I have always loved the YSL Muse. My policy on my handbags is just to use them a lot. It's such a waste for them to just sit in the closet. I'm careful when I carry them but I carry them often! Hope you'll continue to read the blog!

Unknown (January 19, 2011 at 8:42 PM)  

This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.
20110120 pilipalagaga
wholesale handbags

Anonymous –  (November 12, 2011 at 10:23 AM)  

I so love reading your blog! It's so refreshing and I find you so articulate yet down-to-earth. I grew up in the Philippines, too and now residing in east coast..I can see that you get a lot of mileage from your neverfull, I got a mono, too but in gm :) I'm in love with clic clacs and ysl arty rings, they are the ultimate must-have methinks. Good luck in all your aspirations!

Unknown (December 20, 2012 at 3:27 AM)  

You can find thousands of items on sale and that will suit your fashion tastes. cheap prada handbags Every woman wants to be fashionable but cannot always afford it. chanel bag online These authentic handbag sites are there to help you out and offer affordable ones. hermes handbags online You can even find authentic Prada bags at a great price on some of the fashion blogs.louis vuitton outlet online So take some time today and look at the options you have for authentic handbags online. omega watches online You will be amazed at all of the choices you have at your fingertips. cheap christmas gifts You will certainly find something to suit any style and match any outfit. rolex datejust watches In a nutshell handbags are a vital accessory that catier bangles accents any wardrobe and designer ones are even better. mens jackets Look online today and pick yours out. What are you waiting for?

Post a Comment