This is my second official personal shopping assignment for my #1 and only client, my mom! She lives in the Philippines where shopping isn't the best so she often asks me to shop for her.
This time, I was told to get summery blouses and dresses. I have a hard time spending full price on clothing so I just got her a few items at deep discounts. Here's what I ended up with!
Clockwise from top left
1. Rebecca Taylor work to date dress
$126 (orig $375)
2. Michael by Michael Kors leopard blouse
$23 (orig $99.50)
3. Michael by Michael Kors printed drawstring dress
$67 (orig $149.60)
4. Mia Via watercolor leopard blouse
$ 54 (orig $138)
5. Michael by Michael Kors polka dotted blouse
$19 (orig $79.50)
And just for fun, I got $841.60 worth of merchandise for $289
The total savings = $552.60!!
What's something you got a crazy deal on?