Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: With Love from Manila

I apologize for the lack of posts recently. As most of you know, I'm in the Philippines now visiting my parents. For the next couple of weeks, you might see a lot of the same pieces worn in different ways. I brought a very limited amount of clothes so I'm going to have to get creative here.

Rebecca Taylor top, Aritzia harem pants, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Cynthia Vincent for Target sandals, J.Crew bracelet

Did anyone notice my new favorite pants? I'm loving my Aritzia harem pants!!

 
Oh and before I forget, thank you so much for voting for me in the celebrity blogger contest. I won 1st and received a $200 gift card to J.Crew!! Any suggestions on what I should get?? I could think of about 10 things just off the top of my head that I would want from J.Crew but I always welcome new ideas. Help!

steph (November 9, 2010 at 8:34 AM)  

Congrats! Love love loooove the bag! Must.have.it! Lol. Have you had it for long?

Kileen (November 9, 2010 at 9:14 AM)  

congratulations on winning the contest!! you totally deserved it!

i love this printed blouse on you and it seems perfect for the weather down there in manila. i was so anxious for fall to come to Texas but now i kinda want my warm weather back!!

have fun in Manila!

kileen
cuteandlittle.com

Ella Pretty Blog (November 9, 2010 at 9:15 AM)  

Love the Cynthia Vincent sandals.
Congrats on winning the contest - how cool is that? Hmm - Jcrew has so many awesome things....maybe you should spend part of the card on a statement necklace - that's something that would last you a long time.

coolkids (November 9, 2010 at 9:16 AM)  

Love that blouse. You look awesome in the elevator picture. Congrats on the win!
I have an awesome holiday gift card giveaway today that is open to international participants. Stop by! fun2bkids.blogspot.com

Boston to Nashville (November 9, 2010 at 9:28 AM)  

Congrats on winning the contest! I could totally see you rockin' the Severn Lace Mini Skirt in Summit Green. It's on my list! Good luck, I can't wait to see what you go with.

fashion junkie (November 9, 2010 at 9:57 AM)  

Those open window doors (whatever they're called) are amazing, and of course you look fabulous dahling!!!

Congrats on winning! That's awesome.


xoxo,
MelRod

milk tea + polkadots (November 9, 2010 at 12:30 PM)  

The Severn Lace Mini totally caught my eye at the store a couple weeks ago. I would've snatched that thing up if it wasn't $138. Sheesh...so expensive!

Kelly (November 9, 2010 at 12:41 PM)  

You look amazing! It that your parent's house? It's beautiful!!

Erin (November 9, 2010 at 3:20 PM)  

Cute top! And congratulations on winning - that's awesome!

PearlsAndGreenTea (November 9, 2010 at 3:25 PM)  

Steph: Thanks! I got it on gilt several months ago!

Boston to Nashville and Milk tea: I loooved the lace skirt when I saw it a month or so ago and tried it on right away. Unfortunately, I didn't love the fit. I'm seriously considering the sequin mini I've been eyeing for months and months though!

Kelly: My parents live in a high rise condo. This is the lobby of their building. It's beautiful!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons (November 9, 2010 at 4:58 PM)  

Congrats! I love your top btw! Can't wait to see how you recycle the same items into different looks =)

xoXOxo
Jenn L @ <a href="http://peasandcrayons.blogspot.com>Peas & Crayons</a>

morgan. (November 9, 2010 at 5:08 PM)  

thanks for the comment!
i adore you sense of style.

o (November 9, 2010 at 5:12 PM)  

Love ur outfit! That's a beautiful area that ur parents live in! Oh gosh, ure so lucky to be out there...lots of good food and shopping;) I was extremely jealous of my parents' trip last year lol Have a great time!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Anna Walker (November 9, 2010 at 6:16 PM)  

Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute outfit! :)
Congrats on winning and I am jealous you have that big of a j crew gift card!
xoxo

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –  (November 9, 2010 at 6:25 PM)  

I LOVE your sense of style too :) I would have loved to see what you stepped out in when you were preggers with your lil one. I am 8 months and strugglin to stay somewhat cute...lol. Love your blog... off to explore now!

http://www.mommy-me.squarespace.com

Unknown (November 9, 2010 at 6:27 PM)  

those pants are kind of amazing... i love your blog! just added you to our side bar so i (we) can have instant updates!

~selina

MUA (November 9, 2010 at 6:40 PM)  

Congrats on winning , you deserve it ! Have a nice trip and don't worry, we'll wait for you ...Enjoy being with your family ...

Caro xxx

Ashley (November 9, 2010 at 6:44 PM)  

Cute outfit! Your pants are really awesome!

You should totally get some tights from J. Crew. They're my favorite! A bit expensive, but worth it since they actually hold up well.

Take care!

dr.mommy (November 9, 2010 at 7:35 PM)  

congrats on the win!! :) i am the worst gilt shopper! always go on too late - keep seeing the RM bags, will get one someday...

Hana Choi (November 9, 2010 at 7:38 PM)  

LOVE the outfit, esp. the top! and the pants! LOL.

who's taking the pictures? your mom?? ;) love all the natural light. have a blast and give my regards to your sister and the new addition!! :D

J (November 9, 2010 at 9:10 PM)  

love the outfit! that blouse and the pants are great! i love the chain on the bag!

LeRae (November 9, 2010 at 9:21 PM)  

congrats on your win! you look great as always...
I hope you have a safe trip!

brittin (November 9, 2010 at 10:05 PM)  

LOVE the RM bag!! :)
cute blog


brittin
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com

Natalie (November 9, 2010 at 10:27 PM)  

Congrats on winning, and I love your outfit! Actually reminds me of something Rachel Bilson would wear.:)

Unknown (November 10, 2010 at 10:38 AM)  

wow!I love your style!
my name's martina and I come from Italy...if you want follow me!I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ^^

christiana (November 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM)  

you look so cute and i love your bracelet.. you can use your jcrew giftcard and buy me one!

Roxy Te (November 28, 2010 at 4:44 PM)  

Congrats on the win! You're so fabulous! p.s. What's the first thing you did when you got there? Fave dishes? Do share- I'm dying to head back to the islands!

Post a Comment