Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Holiday Gift Tags

Found a shop on Etsy selling adorable printables for super affordable prices! I got these tags personalized for $5. I have the PDF file to use for years to come. All I had to do was print and use a scalloped punch.

I tied these around candy canes for a simple little treat for A to hand out to the kids at church. I meant to make my favorite jam thumbprint cookies but then laziness got the better of me...again!  Check out greenapplepaperie on Etsy for more paper goods!

I'm planning to take the rest of the week off from blogging and will be back on the 3rd! Wishing everyone a happy 2011!!

Pam @ over50feeling40 (December 27, 2010 at 5:59 PM)  

I am so glad you shared this...what a great idea...so cute!!

TheBabyMammaChronicles (December 27, 2010 at 6:50 PM)  

Adorable tags! Happy New Year! Enjoy the time off!

kimmie (December 27, 2010 at 11:31 PM)  

Oh my gosh, these are the CUTEST things ever. I wish I had a color printer now :)

Sandy a la Mode (December 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM)  

hope you have a happy new year!!!!!!

ilene @ muchloveilly (January 2, 2011 at 8:48 PM)  

so cute! happy new year!!!

p.s. i love chicago! lived there for 8 yrs and moved last august - and still miss it like crazy!

Roxy Te (January 2, 2011 at 10:11 PM)  

Happy New Year, Jiye! Little Audrey Lee is a doll in your Christmas card ;)

Post a Comment