Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: Meet The Parents


I snapped this quick pic of my parents before they headed off to some event. My mom looked beautiful in her Elie Tahari dress and J.Crew necklace (both personal shopper items I purchased for her in July.) I felt like Rachel Zoe watching Demi Moore walk the red carpet. She killed it! :)

Speaking of Rachel Zoe, she has the best job ever! How fun would it be to dress A-list celebrities for the Oscars?? And I'm so happy for her that she's prego! Oh and speaking of, is anyone else watching Giuliana and Bill? It's heartbreaking to watch her struggle to conceive and honestly, so brave of her to share her story so publicly. I really hope she gets pregnant soon!

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (December 3, 2010 at 7:45 AM)  

You parents look stunning! And you could definitely dress celebs!

Roxy Te (December 3, 2010 at 7:50 AM)  

Your parents are so classy! Is that the J.Crew pastiche? Love! You did well Rach haha I heart that your dad is wearing a barong like shirt ;)

stephanie (December 3, 2010 at 7:58 AM)  

Love the look! And yes, I watch G&B- it is heartbreaking, they're so brave to put it all on tv I don't think I could.

PearlsAndGreenTea (December 3, 2010 at 7:59 AM)  

Roxy: Yup! J.Crew pastiche! And living in the Philippines, you can get away with wearing a barong to work or formal occasions and it's so much more comfy than a suit, so he wears a barong to work and events 90% of the time! He loves them!

coolkids (December 3, 2010 at 11:55 AM)  

They are two cute! I am also happy for Rachel Zoe. I watch G&B and love seeing chicago but its hard to watch sometimes b/c I feel like I am watching something too personal! I hope they get pg soon!

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION (December 3, 2010 at 12:26 PM)  

Your mom is seriously shutting it down in that dress. She is absolutely stunning! And G&B is one of my faves...my heart breaks for them every week to watch their struggle.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. xo

FashionableAsians (December 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM)  

shut the front door that dress is bananas! Lol great find your mom looks so fab! ;)

Kileen (December 3, 2010 at 2:51 PM)  

wow, that dress looks stunning on your mom!! you should get into doing personal shopping for people. you're a pro already!

cuteandlittle.com

C (December 3, 2010 at 5:08 PM)  

Your mom looks great! And your dad doesn't look too shabby himself :)

I saw a few episodes of Giuliana and Bill last season (?) and thought they are so adorable together. I've heard about her struggles with pregnancy and wish them all the best. Although is it true that the dr told her to gain weight because it'll help but she hasn't?

Jenn L @ Peas and Crayons (December 3, 2010 at 5:14 PM)  

awwwwwww! they are so cute! =) stylish just like their daughter =)

Ella Pretty Blog (December 3, 2010 at 6:31 PM)  

They're so cute! And very classy too - you're a great stylist :-)

MUA (December 3, 2010 at 7:39 PM)  

They look gorgeous together ! How lucky is your mum to have her own Zoe ????

Caro xxx

Anonymous –  (December 3, 2010 at 8:25 PM)  

Having a stylish mom is the best! Gotta love being able to share clothes, right?

Lili (December 4, 2010 at 7:07 AM)  

What a lovely couple!!! Your dad is handsome in his barong!!!

christiana (December 4, 2010 at 1:14 PM)  

your parents always look so classy and happy! :) your mom has such a good daughter as a personal shopper!

TheBabyMammaChronicles (December 4, 2010 at 4:59 PM)  

What a great pic of your parents. They look so fancy and so young too!

Post a Comment