Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hear Ye Hear Ye! Clothes for Sale!

EDIT: I've added more items to the shop and decreased prices of the existing items! Check it out!!
____________________________________________________________________
I'll be selling some clothes from my closet (some brand new) on my sister site
www.shoppearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com. Please follow the site so you always know when new items are posted. 

I currently have 3 items for sale (this amazing Robert Rodriguez romper, J brand skinnies, and Club Monaco jeans.) 

Fashion Forward Journal (December 9, 2010 at 11:06 PM)  

Om goodness I love that romper fabulous and I also love the choices in the couch remodel!!!! brilliant!! Just want to extend the invite of a fabulous giveaway for a Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag for a Christmas Giveaway!!!!
Enter @ www.fashionforwardjournal.com

Cheers,
Jessica
P.S love your blog too!!!!

Anonymous –  (December 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM)  

Ack! Love the clothes you have for sale. Please start eating some spaghetti & let me know when you go up ONE size. I'll be all over it then :)

Post a Comment