Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bake

I love this bakery called BAKE for many reasons.  


1. It's only a mile away from my house. :)
2. They have an amazingly moist red velvet cupcake!
3. Everything I've tried there is really, really good.
4. Best of all, they have tons of toys and kid size tables and chairs!! 
Audrey is occupied and I can actually sit and relax with a cup of joe and something yummy!

I wish there were more kid friendly restaurants/cafes in Chicago. If you know of any, please leave me a comment!

coolkids (October 1, 2010 at 9:07 AM)  

Looks yummy! Its north of you and i have never been but heard good things about http://familygroundscafe.com/

milk tea + polkadots (October 1, 2010 at 10:46 AM)  

Mmm...cupcakes so close to our house! The only time I tried to go there, it was closed. :(. I must try it again.

name your design (October 1, 2010 at 11:41 AM)  

hi jiye! thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments. your baby girl is adorable, as are you. have a great weekend.
xoxo
stacy

Roxy Te (October 1, 2010 at 12:10 PM)  

mmm Bakeries ..I'm really craving a soy latte and something, anything pumpkin! Have a great weekend!!

Drew (October 1, 2010 at 3:01 PM)  

How nice, kid friendly places are few and far... I'm not even a parent yet but taking my niece and nephew out and about has had a few cringe worthy moments in respect to not kid friendly establishments.

steph (October 2, 2010 at 10:20 AM)  

there's a chicago section...
http://goop.com/newsletter/32/en/

Anonymous –  (October 4, 2010 at 2:59 PM)  

Sounds delicious! I LOVE red velvet!

Anonymous –  (December 27, 2010 at 9:04 AM)  

I just discovered Nohea Cafe in Roscoe village. They have a small table with toys and a huge dining table in the front. Very cozy and family friendly. http://www.noheacafe.com/

Post a Comment