Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My very own itty bitty fashionista!

 I posted about this adorable girl rocking Chanel a few weeks ago.
Before leaving this morning, I decided to take some shots of A, rocking her (er..my) Chanel.

Gap shirt & hat, DKNY jeggings, Old Navy boots, Chanel flap bag

 We sang "The Wheels on the Bus" to get her in the mood for the photo shoot. Here she is going "The horn on the bus goes beep beep beep"...her favorite part of the song!

Even our pug, Turtle knows that Chanel is something worth admiring! ;)

Drew (October 3, 2010 at 9:58 PM)  

Too cute!!! Love her white boots!

Lili (October 3, 2010 at 10:25 PM)  

hahaha -- she is adorable!

palmandpineblog (October 3, 2010 at 10:34 PM)  

OMG! She is just adorable Jiye! Thanks for visiting my blog! I too am a fan of leopard print, lace and high-waisted bottoms! :)

I'M YOUR NEWEST FOLLOWER!
<3, natasha
twenty-something blog

A (October 3, 2010 at 10:48 PM)  

Adorable little fashionista.

20 YORK STREET (October 3, 2010 at 11:13 PM)  

She is so so cute and super stylish! Hmnn.. Its beyond me why I still haven't been following this amazing blog!

besos,

ML
20 YORK STREET

mich LA (October 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM)  

OMG this is the cutest!!!! Your daughter is already in the know with her fashion with the striped boatneck and knit cap.

Thanks so much for stopping by our blog. Am so glad you posted a comment because now I can read up on all your posts. :)

Anonymous –  (October 3, 2010 at 11:23 PM)  

oh my gosh, i adore her outfit! she is adorable and that chanel bag, she wears it well!

Anna Walker (October 3, 2010 at 11:30 PM)  

Oh my gosh! I love this so much! :)

Seriously A-Dorable!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/2

Couture and Crayons (October 3, 2010 at 11:31 PM)  

You have the most stylish little girl. Absolutely adorable.

Janice (Couture and Crayons)

christiana (October 3, 2010 at 11:40 PM)  

omg.. i could just die! she's adorable and her outfit is something i can definitely see on her mommy!

Unknown (October 4, 2010 at 12:26 AM)  

I LOVE this photo. So gorgeous. She's just so cute (not to mention a little fashionista herself)!

Fasshionxenophile (October 4, 2010 at 12:27 AM)  

haha, your daughter is rocking your Chanel for sure...

Oh, I think I have that big shoulder Zara shirt as well..and love that applique on shoulders.

Jen (October 4, 2010 at 1:35 AM)  

Oh my gosh... this is the sweetest post ever!!! Made my heart melt :)

Have a great week!
Jen

agnes (October 4, 2010 at 2:09 AM)  

elles sont adorables, et de futures fashionatas

itsallaboutchanel (October 4, 2010 at 3:33 AM)  

too cute! I prepared a post about kids with Chanel bags ;-) You have a nice blog, I follow you =)

Jennifer (October 4, 2010 at 7:27 AM)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. Glad you did because now I get to see your adorable little fashionista!! She is too cute. She wears Chanel well. I will be sure to follow :)

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (October 4, 2010 at 7:57 AM)  

Too much cuteness!! Love it! What a flippin' adorable little girl you have :)

stephanie (October 4, 2010 at 8:27 AM)  

Presh! What a doll!! My little one LOVES the wheels on the bus too and it's such a brain worm! I'll find myself humming it when I'm not with her. :)

Mama Slice (October 4, 2010 at 8:35 AM)  

oh my gosh.. A is too cute!!!

Anonymous –  (October 4, 2010 at 8:42 AM)  

she is too adorable! thanks for stopping by my blog. and i love yours! and yes the photo of my nephew is at gymboree! :D good eye! and def go find that lace skirt :D

lynn.marie (October 4, 2010 at 9:08 AM)  

I'm loving your blog too! Your little one is just cute as can be!! Love the Chanel :)

Lilly Style (October 4, 2010 at 9:15 AM)  

She is soooo adorable, a little doll.

Lynnette (October 4, 2010 at 9:26 AM)  

That is such a cute outfit on her, I love it!! Oh, and my dogs name is Turtle too! how funny

Lynnette
http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

Anna @ IHOD (October 4, 2010 at 9:51 AM)  

Jiye,
So glad you stopped by my blog. I work from home and have a 1 year old also! (And another on the way:D)
I cannot get over how precious your little one is!! What an absolutely adorable outfit! Those boots!!!

Temi –  (October 4, 2010 at 10:16 AM)  

The style doesn't wear her, she wears the style! I can't get over how cute this is!

Ashleigh (October 4, 2010 at 11:03 AM)  

What a fashionable little lady! I totally want her outfit in my size :)
Cute dog too! We have cats but if they'd be friendly I would definitely get a pug!

noone (October 4, 2010 at 11:07 AM)  

awww she's so cute in the chanel bag! such a little fashionista :D

Roxy Te (October 4, 2010 at 11:46 AM)  

She's is going to be dangerously stylish when she grows up!! You're going to have to be like that one D.C. Real Housewife and put a finger print lock on your closet! hahah

Bits of Splendor Shop (October 4, 2010 at 12:01 PM)  

Wow she is so cute! What a spot on re-creation!

coolkids (October 4, 2010 at 12:20 PM)  

Stop it!!!!!! she is seriously too freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love her style! Her little boots are too freaking cute!!
fun2bkids.blogspot.com

Samantha {Moody Mama} (October 4, 2010 at 1:25 PM)  

She is too cute :)

Thanks for visiting my blog - I hope you visit again soon

Unknown (October 4, 2010 at 2:20 PM)  

Omigosh! What a doll! She is rocking that Chanel!

dr.mommy (October 4, 2010 at 2:23 PM)  

oh my goodness!!! too cute jiye!! ok. hand over the boots - hahahaha! :) i'll squeeze them into kaila's feet! ;)

Banhannas (October 4, 2010 at 2:32 PM)  

AWWWW, this is so cute! It seems like both your daughter and your dog knows how to appreciate the fine work of Chanel. =0D

Anonymous –  (October 4, 2010 at 2:58 PM)  

This is the cutest. thing. ever! She's so precious!

Jennifer Fabulous (October 4, 2010 at 3:46 PM)  

She is such an absolute DOLL!!! How precious. She's lucky to have such a fashion savvy momma to show her the way. ;)

Jen (October 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM)  

This is seriously the cutest thing I've seen all day!!

Anonymous –  (October 4, 2010 at 6:42 PM)  

your little girl is adorable!! watch out Rachel Zoe! :)
xoxo

C (October 4, 2010 at 6:43 PM)  

A is too adorable! I love how Turtle wants to get in the action as well haha

JenlovesBal (October 4, 2010 at 7:34 PM)  

Oh my goodness! Too cute! You sure know how to style your toddler! :)

Megan (October 4, 2010 at 9:22 PM)  

She is seriously.. so cute! Love the bag - and her hat is adorable. Thanks for visiting/posting on my blog. I'm from Chicago, too.. so I'll be sure to follow your blog - and share fun stuff I find in Chicago.

Megan @ http://www.thewindymile.com

STYLE'N (October 4, 2010 at 9:33 PM)  

oh this is too cute! she is such a little fashionista.

christine, just bella (October 4, 2010 at 11:52 PM)  

These photos just make my day - what a cutie!

ChinkyGirLMeL (October 4, 2010 at 11:59 PM)  

OMG! What a cute fashionista!

Anonymous –  (October 5, 2010 at 7:29 PM)  

ok this is so cute it kills me. love it!

Jessica (October 10, 2010 at 11:40 PM)  

Awwww, She is the cutest little fashionista!

Jessica (October 12, 2010 at 5:49 AM)  

Okay ... she's more glamorous than I am! And look at her little on-trend striped top! Sigh! Too cute!

Anonymous –  (January 26, 2011 at 6:56 PM)  

OMG, SO CUTE! officially obsessed with your blog!

xo,
joAnn

Unknown (April 2, 2011 at 8:18 AM)  

BEYOND adorable! Dying over the cuteness actually!!!!

Post a Comment