Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wedding Looks from the Past

I already blogged about my 2010 wedding looks here but thought I would look back to some of my favorite wedding looks from the last several years. I get my dresses on sale or clearance 90% of the time and I recycle the same bags and shoes over and over again.


Betsey Johnson dress, Target wedges, Vintage Christian Dior clutch


Tibi dress, Chanel bag, friend's shoes (Thx T!)



Saks Off Fifth private label dress, Forever21 studded belt



Can't remember the name of this brand and I gave the dress to my sister. Got it on sale at Tangerine, one of my fave Chicago boutiques! I loved this dress so much but I found out I was pregnant right after I bought it. I wore it to this one wedding and never again. It was already tight and I doubt I could zip it up now. :(

Is it just me or do you love getting dressed up for weddings too?

Choklit4me2 (October 12, 2010 at 1:14 AM)  

I LOVE your blog!!!! and your little girl is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for all the Chicago highlights! <3

Jessica (October 12, 2010 at 1:58 AM)  

All your wedding looks are beautiful. Love the Betsey Johnson dress, so elegant!

Jessica
http://www.jrose-studio.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –  (October 12, 2010 at 3:38 AM)  

You were beautiful in all events! Love your dresses!

Trixie (October 12, 2010 at 5:00 AM)  

This is what true style is: looking good without having to follow fashion trends!

P.S. your daughter is so cute! And thanks for the comment :)

LeRae (October 12, 2010 at 5:08 AM)  

Hi Jiye~
I'm so happy to have found a mommy bloger who has so many similarities! ^ ^ I was born in Korea just like you but lived in US since I was ten years old. Our family actually moved to Korea just a few years ago. By the way your little girl is adorable!

Jessica (October 12, 2010 at 5:47 AM)  

You have worn some incredible dresses! I love weddings - gives me an excuse to search for a new frock and get dressed up!

Green Tea and Cupcakes (October 12, 2010 at 6:17 AM)  

The best two reasons to put on a pretty dress are weddings and going to the races. You look amazing in all of your photos.Thanks for the comment you also had me at Green Tea hehehe xx

Closet Fashionista (October 12, 2010 at 7:22 AM)  

Oooh I love these looks!! I haven't been to a wedding since I was like 7, haha
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Tales of a young mamma (October 12, 2010 at 8:38 AM)  

Loove that last dress especially! The next wedding I go to is MY OWN in a week and a half- but then we have another one to go to in November and another in February so the hunt is on for wintery dresses!

B F (October 12, 2010 at 8:40 AM)  

Gorgeous! I need pointers from you!

C (October 12, 2010 at 8:40 AM)  

I love getting dressed up for weddings! Sadly, it's probably the one occasion lately that I would bother =P I think my fav is the first look. Strapless looks really good on you!

three4style (October 12, 2010 at 9:11 AM)  

Gorgeous dresses! I love them all
Sara

The Undomestic Mom (October 12, 2010 at 9:40 AM)  

I love getting dressed up for weddings too! You look great!

Lorena (October 12, 2010 at 9:49 AM)  

Hi !
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.
I am just like you... get all my cocktail dresses on sale! Very few times I have paid full price.
I adore your Tibi one shoulder dress, you look wonderful in it!

coolkids (October 12, 2010 at 10:07 AM)  

Love that Tibi dress. I love weddings! 1. fun to party with friends.:) 2. Love getting all dressed up. 3. good reason to splurge on a dress.:)

Ricademus (October 12, 2010 at 10:54 AM)  

I don't like getting dressed up for weddings. But they serve cake, so I'm always willing to go. =)

Unknown (October 12, 2010 at 11:23 AM)  

LOVE LOVE LOVE your whole blog!!!!! such cute style! sophie and i are in MI and UT and we were both scrolling through your blog at the same time totally drooling!

~selina

Banhannas (October 12, 2010 at 11:25 AM)  

You have such a large variety of looks for a wedding! Thanks, LOL a lot of my friends have been getting married and you just inspired me for a lotta looks. =0D

Justine (October 12, 2010 at 11:54 AM)  

I love going to weddings. I love getting dress up for them even more.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You're welcome back anytime.

I am your newest follower. :)

Just Better Togeter

honey my heart (October 12, 2010 at 12:09 PM)  

you have great style. love the tibi dress.

TheBabyMammaChronicles (October 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM)  

Such pretty dresses! I wish I had weddings or other fancy events to dress up for! I have several dresses I haven't even worn yet :(

Anonymous –  (October 12, 2010 at 7:36 PM)  

i love to dress up but i am tired of going to weddings. lol

girl paraphernalia (October 12, 2010 at 9:42 PM)  

I LOVE going to events but going to weddings here in Japan will COST YOU... it's like 60000yen per couple... I sometimes have to make sure I'm SOOOOOO busy... otherwise, with friends and such.. you'd go broke.

I like what you choose to wear, they look so comfortable.. I bet you have some dreadful brides maid dresses?

sunny (October 14, 2010 at 4:00 PM)  

Your style is refined and elegant, always tasteful. Love all these looks.

Post a Comment