Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Party like it's 1999~

One of my close college girlfriends came into town this weekend and it was a blast! The weekend consisted of lots of catching up, enjoying good food together and laughing hysterically while reminiscing.

Here I am with my girlfriend from LA. We were lace sistas that night!

Fun times!

Forgot to take an outfit pic but there I am on the right and here are the deets.

Aritzia lace top, Tart leggings, blazer that I bought in Korea over 10 years ago for job interviews, J.Crew & Nashelle necklaces, Chanel flap bag

So many of my closest girl friends have moved away to different states and even different countries. On top of that, my bestest friend of all (my sister) moved to Singapore last year. These girls mean the world to me and I miss them sooo much! Do you have friends or family that live far away? How do you cope?

Sherry Lou Studio (October 18, 2010 at 12:02 AM)  

i love the lace tops! you girls are all super pretty! I have some friends that live pretty far away too and we usually send REALLY long emails to each other to keep in touch. facebook kinda helps keeps us all in touch too! :) lately i've been making short little quirky youtube videos for them too. haha.


love
jennifer and sherry

honey my heart (October 18, 2010 at 12:40 AM)  

looks like fun times! a lot of my closest friends live far away and i find it hard to cope. i try to call and email a lot but seeing them every few months makes it better :)

Jamie-Lee Burns (October 18, 2010 at 12:47 AM)  

Looks like you had such a fun time! I have had a lot of friends move away.. and sadly for the most part we've lost touch. I find using skype to stay in contact has been good though x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

Barbara von Enger (October 18, 2010 at 2:22 AM)  

Ahhh, it's so nice to share time with friends, especially when said friends are living abroad or in another country altogether. So glad you enjoyed the time, my lovely. Everyone looks in such great form. Have a happy, sweet week.

Anonymous –  (October 18, 2010 at 2:33 AM)  

Love the pictures! It must have been a big party! My firt party was the school party in 1999, I was 15!

LeRae (October 18, 2010 at 3:52 AM)  

All my family and friends are back in US so when I moved out to Korea I was homesick for about a whole year! By the way you look adorable~ ^ ^

girl paraphernalia (October 18, 2010 at 7:57 AM)  

I think I was in like.. hmm.. middle school when that song came out.. mabye??? I think... girls night out are the best, there's no better, esp in company of good friends.

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (October 18, 2010 at 9:10 AM)  

Catching up with a good friend is so fun! And oh my goodness, your outfit is way too cute! Love it!

Oh to Be a Muse (October 18, 2010 at 10:31 AM)  

looks like a fun time and everyone looks great. i love your necklace!

http://ohtobeamuse.com

coolkids (October 18, 2010 at 10:35 AM)  

Love girl time! Yes, both my bff's moved away from chicago. A lot of my college friends live in different places. We visit and do girl trips at least once or twice a year. I adore those times.

joana (October 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM)  

ohh you had a lot of fun!

Justine (October 18, 2010 at 1:08 PM)  

One of my best friends moved back to Ireland. We connect through facebook and letters :)


Just Better Together

20 YORK STREET (October 18, 2010 at 1:23 PM)  

You girls all look so beautiful! One of my besties in Dublin, one in SanFran and one in Manila, makes me sad!

besos,

Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

20 YORK STREET

Fashion Fabrice (October 18, 2010 at 3:18 PM)  

you all look stunning! I love what you're waering! Its so cute!
My best friend lives in spain and i love in Belgium. An other friend of me moved to L.A. this summer..We don't see eachother a lot so we try to stay up to date with eachother by messaging, mailing and skyping with eachother..
I still hate it though..

You have a great blog by the way I really love your style!
Im gonna follow you! Hope you follow me back!

love
ff

C (October 18, 2010 at 5:48 PM)  

I like how you guys match. Perfect for a girls' night out!

Luckily my close friends are all still in the area, as well as my family. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you =/ Luckily there's all sorts of instant communication tools available now, so it should much easier to keep in touch!

I am Khatu (October 18, 2010 at 7:39 PM)  

I was browsing through your blog and your daughter is so cute! makes me wanna have my own... someday. :)

Annushka (October 18, 2010 at 8:20 PM)  

Love this photo, very beautiful post)))
nice, nice, blog.

TheBabyMammaChronicles (October 19, 2010 at 12:30 PM)  

Yes! My sister still lives in Iowa and I'm in VA (I know, not as bad as the distance between you and Singapore). Also, I used to be in the Army so my friends are all over the country - and out of it too. It stinks. Good thing that there are phones, text messages, email, and skype I guess because plane tickets don't come cheap!

Roxy Te (October 19, 2010 at 1:16 PM)  

Like you! With big city rendezvous over lots of cocktails and laughter ;)

yours truly, melissa (October 20, 2010 at 10:40 PM)  

I love girls' nights! Looks like a fun night out on the town.

christiana (November 11, 2010 at 1:01 PM)  

i cope by emailing lots and following their blogs :)

Post a Comment