Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Itty Bitty Fashionista!

O.M.G. I was dying when I saw this picture. She is totally rocking her Chanel 2.55!

Image from The Style Frizz

Is this not the cutest thing ever???

Anonymous –  (September 3, 2010 at 1:12 PM)  

don't let my 6 year old fashionista see this... I agree- adorable!

Hana Choi (September 3, 2010 at 6:54 PM)  

OMG, what a little doll! She almost looks fake! Look at her cardi-coat and scarf tied just-so! GAHHH!!!

pauline –  (September 4, 2010 at 6:13 AM)  

adorable!! audrey in a few years :)

Taryn (September 5, 2010 at 8:54 AM)  

Very cute, think I would be bankrupt if I had a girl :))...thanks for your comment on my blog! Also a fan of the wedge.. http://highheelsandnappies.blogspot.com/

Domestic Diva (September 6, 2010 at 10:59 AM)  

My daughter is just 14 months old...and I can't wait to do this!

Susan

http://www.divinesecretsofadomesticdiva.com/

Unknown (September 6, 2010 at 4:09 PM)  

Thanks so much for stopping by and following. I'm your newest follower. I think that pictures is too adorable and that is exactly how I would dress my 14 month old if I was rich!

Post a Comment