Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grouponista~


So I am a huge grouponista, are you? Groupon is a site that sells deals on local services and goods at up to 90% off.  Some of my favorite Groupon purchases in the last year are:

- $35 for a 60 minute Swedish massage
- $25 for $50 credit at Gap
- $12 for a kiddie cooking class (valued at $25)
- $50 for 8 dance classes (valued at $144)
- $40 for a 10-punch card to the Children's Museum (valued at $100)
- countless restaurant deals at 50-80% off!!!

Here's A driving the bus at the Children's Museum. 

Groupon is available at many cities across the country so definitely check to see.
Click here to become a grouponista yourself!

milk tea + polkadots (September 9, 2010 at 10:21 AM)  

Aw man...I totally should've gotten the GAP groupon! I don't know what I was thinking. :( It would've been nice to have when I stocked up on those vintage v-neck tees!

STYLE'N (September 9, 2010 at 11:57 AM)  

Hi. I found your blog over at coolkids! I am on board with groupon...of course I joined when the gap coupon came out! about the leather jacket-honestly there are better ones out there but they are just priced higher. I love the one I have from BCBG. topshop is great for trendy pieces but I doubt it is super high quality!
now following :)
naina

Couture and Crayons (September 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM)  

I just joined and kicking myself for missing out on the Gap groupon. Loving your blog and your daughter is just ADORABLE!

Janice (Couture and Crayons)

xxyy (September 11, 2010 at 5:26 AM)  

I`m so jealous! Wish there was here something like that.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

Unknown (September 12, 2010 at 2:58 PM)  

Need to join! Great tips, and cute pics!

alison (semi-fab lane) (September 15, 2010 at 9:43 PM)  

i got the gap groupon, couldn't pass it up!

Post a Comment