Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Last chance for Gingersnaps + Free shipping!!!

I still have a few items remaining from the Gingersnaps clothing I was selling a little while ago so decided to repost here.  Free shipping within the US!  Happy shopping!!
 ____________________________________________________________________________
Since my last post, I got several emails from friends wanting clothes from Gingersnaps.  I'm very excited to announce that I was able to bring back some items to offer you!! There are only 6 styles and very, very limited pieces per style (i.e. only 1 or 2 of each size) so if something catches your eye, make your move before anything sells out.

Please note: The sizes run a bit large.  My daughter, A who is 18 months fits best in the 12 months shirts and dresses.  I will specify under the picture what size A is wearing.  Click on the pictures for larger images.

1. Striped Tank with Bunny - $15
A in a size 12


Sizes

2. Chartreuse Bloom Shirt - $13
A in a size 12
Sizes
3. Blue Tank with Rosettes - $15
A in a size 12
Sizes


4. Yellow Bloom Dress - $22
A in a size 12


SOLD OUT!
5. Chambray Dress with Rosettes - $24
A in a size 18 (It's big on her but smallest size I have available)
SOLD OUT!

6. Color Block Dress - $22
A in a size 24 (huge on her but only size I have available)



SOLD OUT!
That's all folks! After adding to cart, click below to complete your transactions. Thanks for shopping!



Tales of a young mamma (September 22, 2010 at 9:17 AM)  

Agh I So wish I had a girl to go shopping for right now! Those last three dresses are to die for

Couture and Crayons (September 22, 2010 at 10:12 AM)  

Ugh soo cute! My daughter is a 3T though. Boo.

Janice (Couture and Crayons)

Sandy a la Mode (September 22, 2010 at 10:20 AM)  

hello~!! i am new to your blog and loving it - the name is awesome b/c i love pearls and green tea! your little girl is just soo adorable!

Unknown (September 22, 2010 at 7:52 PM)  

So cute! We're having a little boy so these wouldn't work for him BUT good luck with your sales!!!

SewPetiteGal (September 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM)  

If we had a little girl, I would totally buy! That chambray dress in particular is just too cute for words on your little one.

Anonymous –  (September 23, 2010 at 7:07 AM)  

Oh my, I loved the last dress on her!
She is so cute.
Congrats.

:*
http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

Mrs.F (September 27, 2010 at 12:26 PM)  

Wow what adorable outfits!!! Your daughter is very well dressed :) I finally had some time to stop over by your blog & I'm glad I did.

As for the gym day care... Gianna cries everytime I drop her off & I hate it, but they come get you if they can't calm her down. They have told me she is fine as soon as I am out of sight... and don't bring a monitor... just work out in peace!

Megan (September 30, 2010 at 10:50 PM)  

these little tot clothes are adorable!!

Post a Comment