Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: Leopard Love!

Luxuriously soft and comfy, and so pretty in the muted greys and pinks!

They're basically extra thick leggings with the 5 pocket style to resemble jeans. I don't know if it's just me but the fact that it has a zipper and pockets make me feel like it's less offensive when i wear a shorter top with them. 

After buying and returning so many pairs of motorcycle boots for the last year, I finally found a pair I love! These have been seen on Cameron Diaz, Avril Lavigne, and Kristen Stewart. I overlooked Aldo for years thinking they were such cheapy shoes but they actually have a lot of on trend, decently made, not too pricey shoes!

This sweater and boots are actually making me look forward to fall! What are you dying to bust out for fall?

Tales of a young mamma (September 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM)  

Looove those boots. It's hard to get into fall when its still in the high 80's! But I can't WAIT to wear my favorite black boots from Sweden and two new brown boots I bought a month ago! And ofcourse my favorite pair of skinny jeans! Ooh and scarves, lots and lots of scarves..can you tell I'm excited?

Couture and Crayons (September 27, 2010 at 10:33 AM)  

I'll have to put Aldo on my list of my go to stores. I kinda have the same opinion, so I'll have to give them another chance. Love the boots.

Janice (Couture and Crayons)

dr.mommy (September 27, 2010 at 11:04 AM)  

Ooh! I love my joe's pointe pants! Excited for my super chunky Burberry scarf I sadly wear every day. :) and I really like ur motorcycle boots - I've been looking for a pair for too long!

Anna (September 27, 2010 at 1:12 PM)  

Incredible boots! Definitely looking forward to some camel, high waisted shorts and lots of lots of knitwear.

Robbie xox

http://www.theothersideofthepondmydear.blogspot.com

Anonymous –  (September 27, 2010 at 1:24 PM)  

just curious.. what does your husband do for a living? you seem very well off, and it is my dream to live in chicago one day! love your style.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (September 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM)  

I love this leopard print too. Love how the print is bold but the colors are soft.

coolkids (September 27, 2010 at 2:38 PM)  

great tip on the boots! I need to check out Aldo. I always forget about that place.

C (September 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM)  

Oh man, everyone's wearing leopard of some sort lately. I didn't think I can pull it off before, but this top might be it! I love the subtle leopard print... not too in-your-face, which was what I was afraid of. Great look!

audrey marie (September 27, 2010 at 11:59 PM)  

cute boots! I broke out my frye boots this weekend - fall is definitely here in chicago!

lisajane (September 28, 2010 at 6:51 AM)  

Those boots are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!x

www.prittysweet.blogspot.com

Anonymous –  (September 28, 2010 at 7:13 AM)  

I loved it! :*

Closet Fashionista (September 28, 2010 at 7:21 AM)  

Oooh I love those boots!! I'm dying to wear any of my fall stuff :p
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Craftiness NOW (September 29, 2010 at 10:34 PM)  

wow, all so cute together! i bought some "leggings pants" from uniqlo (i think they hate to say jeggings) and they're very comfy, but still stylish. bring on the fall clothes!

Lilly Style (October 4, 2010 at 9:27 AM)  

What a cute outfit, love it!
I was looking forward to wear my new boots this fall.

Post a Comment