Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Looks

Ready for a rare dinner date with the hubs~
Phillip Lim blouse, Aritzia skirt, Chanel Coco Cabas handbag, Cartier Santos watch, Jeffrey Campbell booties

Heading to a mani/pedi with a girlfriend!
 Madewell cargo shirt, Seven for all mankind white jeans I made into cutoffs, Rebecca Minkoff MAC clutch bag (a GILT purchase!), Martin & Osa (I'm sad they're closed!) snakeskin sandals

 
Shopping Day
J.Crew t-shirt, American Eagle denim cutoffs, Minnetonka tramper boots, Balenciaga Part Time handbag, Target chain necklace

Out to lunch at Blackbird (one of my fave restaurants in Chicago)
H&M floral shirt with shoulder ruching, Club Monaco cropped pants, Bottega Veneta large Veneta handbag in pink magnolia, Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges, same bracelets by Jcrew and Rebecca Minkoff

Sorry for the poor quality of images and extremely awkward poses. I'm still playing around with how to best capture my looks of the day.  I wish I had the time, photographers, and stunning good looks that bloggers like Cupcake and Cashmere and The Blonde Salad do but I don't so these will have to do for now! :)

Marcie (September 14, 2010 at 11:49 PM)  

Loving that first outfit! Those shoes are so great.

xo m

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (September 15, 2010 at 12:45 AM)  

Thanks for stopping by The Girlie Blog! I am following you now. Great blog! Like all the looks!

http://thegirlieblog.blogspot.com

Wendy (September 15, 2010 at 12:47 AM)  

Love the pics...!! Stunning!
Wendy
http://www.wendylifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com/

Lindsey (September 15, 2010 at 1:07 AM)  

Love these looks! Think the first one is my fav!! The boots look great!

this free bird (September 15, 2010 at 1:13 AM)  

Outfit pictures are just tough to take in general. I don't know how people manage to look so comfortable!! I think you did great and have to say I love the outfit in the first picture. It looks great and Phillip Lim anything is a win!!

BTW - I love your apartment/house. It's really nice.

xoxo,
Carrie

s (September 15, 2010 at 2:20 AM)  

Love your outfits! I actually really like where and how you posed in the first photo, and the lighting seems good. Those JC booties are hot!

Collette Osuna (September 15, 2010 at 4:17 AM)  

LOVE your outfits...the shoes in that first post?? AWESOME!!

Thanks for stopping by:)


Statements in Fashion

Barbara von Enger (September 15, 2010 at 4:54 AM)  

Your flat looks lovely - and so nicely decorated too. Ah, your puppy dog is so adorbale. I like the outfit in the first photograph best, though the other ensembles are well-put-together, too.

FashionableAsians (September 15, 2010 at 6:43 AM)  

I want your purses!!! especially the Minkoff one! Thanks to for visiting my blog, following you now cause you've great style ;)

Nicki (September 15, 2010 at 7:01 AM)  

love all your outfits! so very stylish!

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (September 15, 2010 at 7:30 AM)  

You are too cute! Love all of your outfits, especially the last two!

Lisa - respect the shoes (September 15, 2010 at 7:36 AM)  

You do casual chic so well. There is no way I could look even 1/5th as chic as you do in an over-sized denim shirt and flip flops.

erica (September 15, 2010 at 7:56 AM)  

I absolutely adore the first outfit. So cute!

xo

Banhannas (September 15, 2010 at 8:09 AM)  

Your shoes in your first outfit is making me want to die, ahh they are adorable! I love cupcakes and cashmere too, I love her photo shots as well.

Nelah (September 15, 2010 at 9:22 AM)  

You look stylish and polished. Didn't realize you are also a mommy. I have a daughter as well, she has just turned 20 months old.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Unknown (September 15, 2010 at 10:02 AM)  

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! I'm glad you did because now I found yours and following! YAY!!!

I love your style!!:)

JenlovesBal (September 15, 2010 at 10:07 AM)  

Thanks for dropping by! Great blog, I'm a follower now. :)

How old is your adorable little girl? I have 3 year old son, and he is quite the handful, lol.

Unknown (September 15, 2010 at 3:01 PM)  

I love your blog! Thanks so much for stopping by mine. I'm definitely following your blog now. :)

Congrats on your 1 year old. I'm having so much fun being pregnant. Only 14 1/2 weeks to go!

I'm going to check out more of your previous posts. Talk to you soon.

Joyti (September 15, 2010 at 4:07 PM)  

All amazing outfits...especially the second and third. You can pull off a casual outfit and still look so chic.

Cee (September 15, 2010 at 6:46 PM)  

I love how you pair each bag with your outfits! You look classy in Chanel, casual and cute in RM, edgy and chic in Bal. I don't know much about Bottega, but I know it looks great with your outfit! :P

SewPetiteGal (September 15, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

Wow, your date night look is to die for! That top is stunning on you!

alison (semi-fab lane) (September 15, 2010 at 9:45 PM)  

the date night and shopping trip outfits are too cute and my faves! i didn't know you lived in chicago...i just moved to the burbs but lived in the city for quite some time. btw...what color are your walls, i couldn't help noticing and i'm in the market for a grey wall color?

little luxury list (September 16, 2010 at 3:47 AM)  

BV, Balenciaga, Chanel - loving your bags dear!

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Aww sorry your H&M lace shorts sold out - yes that's so annoying when that happens! I was looking for the lace top everyone has, but it sold out in a minute and I'm never in the US anymore.

Btw, I tried Green tea and sakura Kit Kats when we stopped by in Tokyo - so good! Hope to see you around the blog soon!

Roxy Te (September 16, 2010 at 7:29 AM)  

how fabulous are you?! Yet another thing in common...we must be somehow related...I wear my Cartier Santos everyday! Either mine or my husband's haha!

coolkids (September 16, 2010 at 9:17 AM)  

love all your looks and I have bag envy!

April (September 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM)  

Thank you for posting a comment. I would have never known about your blog otherwise. I am officially a new follower. You are gorgeous! I love your style in every way! You gotta tell us your PERFECT skin secrets. :)

Post a Comment