Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Silly Little Lady!

About a week ago, I heard a squeal and ran over to find A stuck in the baby seat part of her toy grocery cart!  I tried to explain that it was a toy so only her toy baby could fit in there but I think  I lost her at "A, this is....blah blah blah...yadda yadda"

Here she is begging to be saved by daddy but meanwhile, continues to pull this antic off on a daily basis!

What are some of the silly things your kids are doing these days?

Ashley (September 23, 2010 at 8:37 AM)  

Audrey is so cute!!!!!!!!! How old is she?

My niece, Amelia (16 months,) has the same chair & her favorite Aunt got her the shopping cart (must start them out young) for her birthday. :-) While I don't intend on having children in the near future, I can definitely see how much fun you ladies have bloggin about being mommies & I love reading about it! Could be that I consider myself Amelias second, much less important but still loved, mom. :)

ashleybonthego.blogspot.com

coolkids (September 23, 2010 at 9:15 AM)  

that is hysterical! Glad you took a picture!
My 4 year old a month or so back inherited a 1982 barbie dream house from my cousin in perfect condition. My 4 year old and one year old were playing in the play room. (back story my one year old is a boy and isn't small 27 pounds). I heard him crying I ran in to see what had happen....He crawled through the french doors of the barbie dream house and got stuck!!!!!!!! I had a heck of a time getting him out. I was afraid I would have to dismantle the house! LOL.

Mona (September 23, 2010 at 11:04 AM)  

the save me daddy shot is so adorable!!

Couture and Crayons (September 23, 2010 at 11:49 AM)  

OMG A is too cute for words!!!! These moments can make your day.

PearlsAndGreenTea (September 23, 2010 at 1:04 PM)  

Ashley: A is 19 months old and it's funny because A's aunt bought her the shopping cart too! Amelia is lucky to have such a loving aunt!!

Coolkids: That story is hilarious!! I wish you had pictures!

alison (semi-fab lane) (September 23, 2010 at 6:25 PM)  

mine is doing too much to even mention. your daughter is sooo cute!

Lili (October 2, 2010 at 6:45 AM)  

Oooohhhh I spot an Hermes box....

Post a Comment