Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm an Oprah fan!


The final season of the Oprah show is beginning next week.  Make fun of me all you want but I am a huge Oprah fan!  She's just so good at what she does.  She can have fun with the best of them and then sit down for a compelling interview with the first couple.  Last season, I finally got to see a taping of the show and it was a blast!!

We were told to wear bright colors and I think our outfits paid off because they called us in to the studio and sat us in the very first row!
(Vintage Louis Vuitton from my mom, Ruffle Dress from Saks Off 5th private label, Club Monaco cardigan, Old Navy belt)

Naomi Campbell was on the show and she was absolutely stunning in person! I was sitting right next to the lady in the green jacket!

I really hope to go to another show this next and final season!! Have you been to any show tapings??

coolkids (September 9, 2010 at 9:59 AM)  

Love oprah! I probably will never get to a show.
:(

Unknown (September 9, 2010 at 3:12 PM)  

New here...and very jealous I might add!

Collette Osuna (September 9, 2010 at 7:17 PM)  

Hello there...:) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment:) Im your newest follower.

and I love Oprah too....:)

Statements in Fashion

Roxy Te (September 10, 2010 at 12:01 PM)  

I love your mix of high and low, old and new. It's perfection! I love Oprah too...won't make fun of you here :) Congrats on the new niece or nephew..I'm jealous you're visiting again so soon!

Craftiness NOW (September 11, 2010 at 11:05 AM)  

whoa, front row at an oprah show?! amazing! i've never been to a taping but really want to go to one of martha stewart, maybe someday. great dress :-)

Roxy Te (September 14, 2010 at 9:31 AM)  

Oh my gawd..did you die over yesterday's first episode?! Australia?! Travolta as your pilot?!?!

PearlsAndGreenTea (September 14, 2010 at 9:42 AM)  

Roxy: Yes, I was dying!! I knew I should've submitted something saying I was Oprah's ultimate fan!!

Ms. Shopportunity (October 8, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

I went to a taping! It was the one with Tina Fey and Steve Carrell promoting the movie "Date Night." It's so interesting to see a tv show (and tv stars, no less) up close and personal!

Post a Comment