Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

30th birthday Part 2


I bought this bodycon dress with rope detailing at a sample sale in Manila. They were selling clothing by Phillip Lim, Seven for All Mankind, Tracy Reese, Rebecca Taylor, BCBG, etc. This dress was the only item that had the label cut off and they had no idea what brand it was! All the items were definitely authentic items...growing up in Asia, you quickly learn to identify the fakes. Anyway, I have no idea who the dress is by! I would love help sourcing this dress! It came with the belt I'm wearing.

We had a truly incredible meal at Henri. This was taken at around 11:30 pm. It was one of those really long meals with amazing food, wine and conversation! It felt good to sit and really talk to hubbie....we don't get to do that as much anymore with lil miss thang ruling over the household!

In front of the Elysian! Such a gorgeous place!

Giddy with wine and thankful for such a wonderful day!

Switching gears, is anyone else watching the Bachelor or The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? (side note: one of the bachelorettes wore the lavender dress I wrote about here!) I love bad, reality TV! Let's discuss!! :)

Anonymous –  (January 5, 2011 at 7:06 AM)  

oh yes!!!!! i watch housewives on Beverly Hills!!!!!!!!!! Their homes are amazing!!

stephanie (January 5, 2011 at 8:06 AM)  

Yes! I am all over the RHOBH. Addicting. I'm a reality tv junkie :)

Lilly Style (January 5, 2011 at 8:38 AM)  

Beautiful pictures. You and your hubby look like a million bucks on the picture in front of the Elysian. :)

Kelly (January 5, 2011 at 8:41 AM)  

I love the shoulder detail!

OMG I am obsessed with all the housewife shows on Bravo - they are addicting?!??! What are your thoughts on Camille? And the fake cigarette?!

PearlsAndGreenTea (January 5, 2011 at 8:48 AM)  

Erica: Their homes are really amazing, especially Lisa's!

Kelly: I think Camille is a total nutcase!! Before I saw the show, I sympathized when Kelsey left her but after seeing what she's like, I don't feel as bad. That medium with the fake cigarette was hilarious! She just lost all credibility! I'd love to hear what you think!!

coolkids (January 5, 2011 at 9:43 AM)  

I wish you lived nearby...I could discuss all day!!!
The bachelor........FANGS!???!!
RHWOB....Camille is CRAZY! What do we think of her and Nick??? That is an odd relationship.
Adrianna's gold extensions..WTH? She is too old to wear those things.

Rebecca (January 5, 2011 at 9:47 AM)  

I've kinda been dying for a fur vest, and you may have just sealed it for me. Looks like you had a wonderful evening!

Unknown (January 5, 2011 at 10:03 AM)  

that dress is AMAZING!

~selina

dr.mommy (January 5, 2011 at 10:43 AM)  

Love the outfit jiye! :) wish I had more time for good and dirty reality shows!

temi –  (January 5, 2011 at 12:29 PM)  

Fabulous outfit! I love the last pic of you two!

Lili (January 5, 2011 at 12:57 PM)  

never miss an episode of RHOBH (well theres always reruns)!

fave BH housewives : LISA and KYLE
most hated BH hw : CAMILLE, of course

PearlsAndGreenTea (January 5, 2011 at 1:03 PM)  

coolkids: The relationship with Nick is so inappropriate! I can't believe his wife is fine with it!

Lili: I completely agree! Love Lisa and Kyle! They're the most normal ones and seem so sweet!

TheBabyMammaChronicles (January 5, 2011 at 1:07 PM)  

Adorable dress, and a cute couple. I saw that she wore your dress! Crazy. I love some real bad tv for some reason. I described this season of the bachelor to the hubs as a terrible recipe for awesome. Where do they find these people?! Almost all of them seem a little crazy or unstable. And the fangs? And the neck biting when rose received? Really?

Kristyn Burtt (January 5, 2011 at 2:28 PM)  

Happy Birthday! And RHOBH is the best of the bunch.

OH.....and I know who The Bachelor picks. I won't reveal it here. I don't want to spoil it for anyone.
:) kb
http://redcarpetcloset.tv/

Camilla (January 5, 2011 at 2:33 PM)  

Happy Birthday, woah I love your dress.

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Claudia Paola (January 5, 2011 at 3:21 PM)  

I love the rope detailing on the shoulders of your dress. The whole outfit looks so glam with the fur.

Happy Birthday!
XO
*Claudia*
Molto ❤ Fashion

Unknown (January 5, 2011 at 3:23 PM)  

the elysian is so gorgeous, i've always wanted to find an excuse to go there. happy borthday!

Jasmine P (January 5, 2011 at 3:48 PM)  

I love your outfit! Hope you had a happy birthday! :)

http://commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com/

alannah. (January 5, 2011 at 3:49 PM)  

your dress is so pretty! i love the shoulders on it especially when you put that throwover on it.
gorgeous, happy birthday girl!!x




http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Monroe Steele (January 5, 2011 at 3:51 PM)  

Wow love that dress you look amazing. thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. New follower!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

bm (January 5, 2011 at 4:39 PM)  

lovely dress, i love it !!

http://www.theupperfashion.com
http://www.theupperfashion.com

Justyna (January 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM)  

Happy Birthday Jiye! you looking so lovely and seems like you had a superb time. Just found your blog and and loving it :) Its very feminine and all about you and what you love in life. So beautiful -following you. Hope to see you mine too!

stylebyjblog.blogspot.com

PS: your little girl is so sweet!

*** (January 5, 2011 at 6:28 PM)  

You look amazing. Looks like a fun night. Happy belated b-day!

milk tea + polkadots (January 5, 2011 at 9:06 PM)  

What's a bodycon dress?? Kind of like those Herve Leger bandage dresses...kinda? sorta? You look fabulous!

Oh my...I've only seen a couple episodes of RHOBH, and I saw the episode w/ the crazy medium and the cigarette. What a freak of nature! Those ladies are all so catty. They need to lay off all the collagen injections. Yikes.

C (January 5, 2011 at 9:06 PM)  

Happy belated birthday, Jiye! Love the pics, you look amazing in the dress!

Vinda Sonata (January 5, 2011 at 9:12 PM)  

you're really classy and pretty. great style, too. i love the vest and your bag, of course.

Anonymous –  (January 5, 2011 at 9:44 PM)  

I love the shoulder detail of that bodycon. Your fur just makes the whole thing more glam. Happy birthday and happy new year! : )

xx The Little Dust Princess

Amanda @ Life with A.Co (January 5, 2011 at 10:31 PM)  

The dress is AWESOME - love that you paired it with that fur vest! Bummer the tag was cut out.

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like such a great day/evening with your hubs.

The boots are H-O-T!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Kileen (January 5, 2011 at 11:25 PM)  

happy birthday!! i love the dress and it fits you perfectly!! i also really love how it looks paired with the fur vest. it looks like you had a wonderful time and you look so happy and beautiful. :)

cuteandlittle.com

A (January 6, 2011 at 12:34 AM)  

wonderful outfit, very elegant, love the detailing on the shoulder! happy birthday

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM (January 6, 2011 at 2:46 AM)  

Amazing pictures!
Thank you for you comment on my blog.
I really love the wedges I'm wearing! They are the most comfortable wedges/heels I own!

Jillian (January 6, 2011 at 6:31 AM)  

love your dress! the detailing on the shoulders is to die for.

p.s. i love bad reality tv shows, too!

BrooklynBlonde (January 6, 2011 at 1:52 PM)  

You're so beautiful and that dress is to die for. Your entire outfit is!

Fashion Mom (January 7, 2011 at 6:00 PM)  

omg you are gorgeous in that dress! I am so happy to find another fashion mom. I follow you x

www.thefashionmom.com

Mary Ann (January 7, 2011 at 9:24 PM)  

Love this - you look great!

Michele C (January 9, 2011 at 11:12 PM)  

Beautiful couple. 30! You are just a baby. I'm going to grab my cane now. :)

christiana (January 11, 2011 at 4:34 PM)  

you, my friend, look amazing as usual! i never expect less! love the detailing on the shoulder btw!

Anonymous –  (January 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM)  

Jiye, I love coming to your blog and looking at your wardrobe. HAHA! You are a true fashionista. I love the mixing and matching of cheap & expensive. Now that is how real fashionistas should roll. The dress is fabs- how in the world do you NOT have ddong bae after having a baby? SO jealous. Let me know the secret so that I can wear something tight after I give birth. hah!

As for trashy tv..how can you NOT love that stuff. It's so addicting and fun to watch. I love looking at the houses for real house wives. But sometimes- I wonder how they got so rich. Most of them seem to lack "common sense." Anyways, you look stunning at the age of 30. Keep it going hot mama!

-Herie-

PearlsAndGreenTea (January 13, 2011 at 6:15 PM)  

Thanks Herie! You're too sweet! How are you feeling these days?? Post belly pics! Pregnant women are the cutest!

Post a Comment