Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: Chicago Food Tour

On Mommy: Aritzia sweater, American Eagle vest, J Brand jeans, Aldo boots, Hermes and J.Crew bracelets, Tag Heuer watch
On A: Northface fleece, Old Navy pants


My cousins were visiting from LA this past weekend and we ate our way through Chicago. Buffalo Joe's wings, Jim's polish, Gino's East deep dish pizza (their request), Avec and Hot Dougs (pictured below).

Yes, that is foie gras on that hot dog.

To be honest, I didn't enjoy any of the specialty hot dogs that much. I liked all the regular hot dogs best! What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten? And did you enjoy it?

stephanie (January 26, 2011 at 7:42 AM)  

Mmm my big pregnancy craving is hot dogs! With mustard, lots of onions and dill relish to be precise! That pic is a preggo momma's dream :)

Baby Shopaholic (January 26, 2011 at 9:23 AM)  

I miss Chicago food! Portillo's is my fav!

www.babyshopaholic.blogspot.com

coolkids (January 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM)  

mmmm I have never been to hot dougs! I know I would prefer the regular hot dogs for sure. Those fries look awesome! thecoolkidsblog.com

Melissa (January 26, 2011 at 10:37 AM)  

I love that close-up shot of you, you look so pretty! These pictures of you with your daughter are so very sweet.

I'm not very adventurous with food. I'm a vegetarian and have a tendency to worry if there is meat hidden in things!

Unknown (January 26, 2011 at 11:18 AM)  

you are such a beauty! and i totally love those yoga poses your little one was doing in the last post! hysterical!

~selina

Anonymous –  (January 26, 2011 at 12:34 PM)  

Was thinking the same. Love your skin. Would you share what your beauty routine or what products you use. I'm sorry if that's too personal, then pls disregard.

Ella Pretty Blog (January 26, 2011 at 1:59 PM)  

ALl that food looks so good! Love the fur vest on you - you wear it well!

PearlsAndGreenTea (January 26, 2011 at 2:17 PM)  

Peyton's Mom: I love portillos! Do you miss italian beefs??

PearlsAndGreenTea (January 26, 2011 at 2:19 PM)  

Melissa & Selina: Thanks!! Blushing...

Anonymous: Not too personal at all! I'll definitely do a post on it soon! To be honest, there are a few products I love and everything else, I just try different things each time.

Anonymous –  (January 26, 2011 at 3:51 PM)  

i am so glad that i discovered your blog today! i love your sense of style and i feel like we share a lot of common interests! i used to be in merchandising too ;) and your daughter is cute a button!

can't wait to read more...

xo,
joAnn

Pamela (January 26, 2011 at 10:12 PM)  

I'm with you; I like straight up hot dogs the best. So delicious already! Why mess with success?

Call Me Ishmael

Justine (January 26, 2011 at 11:29 PM)  

I eat my hotdogs plain with ketchup. I'm not too fancy either.

The strangest food I've eaten? I'll get back to you on that.

Just Better Together
come check out my giveaway

style fare (January 27, 2011 at 7:24 AM)  

I'm getting so much good use out of that vest (day/night/whatever), thank you!

I'm so intrigued by the foie gras topped Hot Doug, but the place seems kinda far away from the city - would you go back w/me if I visit??

pyjammy pam (January 27, 2011 at 8:28 AM)  

hi jiye! of course i remember you (and i remember seeing your daughter's nursery on ohdeedoh way back when.) your daughter is gorgeous, congrats!

my boys keep me too busy to do albums anymore, sadly. i really enjoyed doing them. (and i will never forget your gorgeous wedding. one of my favorite albums for sure.)

Rhiannon Bosse (January 27, 2011 at 2:17 PM)  

BEAUTY!! And I love your little vest; so chic!

christiana (February 11, 2011 at 1:23 PM)  

love the outfit! you're making such good use of the fur vest!

Blogger (December 3, 2016 at 7:28 AM)  

Authentic Watches is selling authentic luxury brand name watches, with some watches offered with a BIG discount.

Post a Comment