Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's in my bag?

- Louis Vuitton Epi leather wallet, planner (yes, I still use a paper planner!), and key & coin holder. I'm a huge fan of LV's epi leather! I've had canvas wallets from Fendi and Gucci and nylon ones from Prada and w/o fail, they would all fall apart after one year of wear and tear! This is the one wallet that has lasted over four years already in pristine condition.

- LeSportSac makeup bag (holds chapstick, tylenol, loccitane hand cream, hair ties)


- snack catcher with whole wheat bunnies

- A's sigg bottle: After going through every sippy & straw cup out there and having them all leak into my bag, I finally got her the sigg. Love it!

- Louis Vuitton neverfull handbag: I used to be such a bag hag but now that I'm toting A around, I carry this bag 99% of the time. I love how it's huge and truly never full!

Now, I'd love to see what you have in your bags! This is my first time doing this linky link thing! Pls link up and share the contents of your bag!

Oh and Pearls and Green Tea is on facebook now! Click here to find me there!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (January 12, 2011 at 2:43 PM)  

LOL. Don't worry I am still a paper planner too. That Louis Vuitton wallet is lovely!

Justine (January 12, 2011 at 6:15 PM)  

I am a paper planner too. I carry pens in all my purses as well.

Just Better Together is having a $25 gift certificate giveaway!

jenn from midlife modern (January 12, 2011 at 6:45 PM)  

Very neat and tidy! I'd be embarrassed to dump out the contents of my handbag.

Amy Nielson (January 13, 2011 at 12:37 AM)  

i love your blog. let's be bloggy friends, yes?

dumping out my bag would consist of many more gum wrappers, hair ties, & crumpled up receipts than yours... the thought scares me.

Unknown (January 13, 2011 at 5:43 AM)  

Your bag is so neat, and minimal! I'm super impressed. I, too, am a fan of the Sigg bottles, but mine are quite dented and scratched (obviously I have boys), but swear by them too! (oh, and have paper diary, and outlook). I can usually keep them synced too! xx

Unknown (January 13, 2011 at 5:44 AM)  

Are you doing this linky every week or something different every week? I'll pull out my bag and do this on Sunday/Monday then! xx

theappletea (January 13, 2011 at 7:18 AM)  

you have great bad and really ncie things there! :)

best!

chicagosun (January 13, 2011 at 11:29 AM)  

ahhh now I get it. I was at Target last night with O and the same Sigg bottle was on clearance and she kept saying A's name. It all makes sense now!

Anonymous –  (January 13, 2011 at 1:02 PM)  

My daughter just got a SIGG bottle and its awesome!

christiana (January 13, 2011 at 1:03 PM)  

i need a paper planner too.. something about being able to see the whole week.. i love your LV epi collection!

Fashion Mom (January 13, 2011 at 1:46 PM)  

like your wallets x www.thefashionmom.com

hmmm (January 13, 2011 at 4:15 PM)  

My planner is paper still too and Jason is ALWAYS trying to get me to switch over to much more efficient digital methods. Nope, I like my little book with real pages.

PearlsAndGreenTea (January 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM)  

kymmie: this is my first time..should i do it again??

PearlsAndGreenTea (January 13, 2011 at 6:05 PM)  

chicagosun: that's hilarious! how much was it on clearance for?? i would totally get another one!

and people... so i didn't take all the gum wrappers, receipts and cheddar bunny crumbs out of my bag to display but trust me, they are there!

chicagosun (January 13, 2011 at 8:05 PM)  

I think it was on sale for $8-9 is that a good deal?? If I see it, I'll pick it up. Oh, and I also saw A's motorcycle boots on clearance for $5!!

Dionne (January 13, 2011 at 9:34 PM)  

I have an iphone and of course a computer, but I still love planning with good old-fashioned paper planners too.

style fare (January 14, 2011 at 7:06 PM)  

i still use my trust paper planner (moleskine) too!! in that sense, i'm staunchly low-tech - and proud of it. :D

Anonymous –  (January 26, 2011 at 6:38 PM)  

my husband laughs at me b/c i always solemnly declare that i shall use a neverfull as my diaper bag...i am so glad it is approved by a chic mom like you ;)
i too still have my trusty old school planner!

xo,
joAnn

Post a Comment